2018 Schedule

vike daddy

7 minutes ago, Klomp said:

Interesting that the Packers will open with consecutive NFC North games. Makes me wonder if we'll open against Detroit.

I thought it was already confirmed we were opening with Philly?

10 minutes ago, Klomp said:

Week 1: 
Week 2: at Packers
Week 3: 
Week 4: at Rams
Week 5: 
Week 6: 
Week 7: at Jets
Week 8: vs. Saints (SNF)
Week 9: 
Week 10: 
Week 11: at Bears
Week 12: 
Week 13: 
Week 14: at Patriots
Week 15: 
Week 16: vs. Packers
Week 17: vs. Bears

Seeing reports that the Rams are on THURSDAY Night Football. I don't know about that, would they make a team travel halfway across the country for a Thursday game? Maybe counter by playing in Seattle in Week 3?

2 minutes ago, rpmwr19 said:

I thought it was already confirmed we were opening with Philly?

No. Eagles radio guy was wrong. Posted on last page, it's Eagles-Falcons. NFL wanted to save that game for later in year.

Update:

Week 1: 
Week 2: at Packers
Week 3: 
Week 4: at Rams (TNF?)
Week 5: at Eagles
Week 6: 
Week 7: at Jets
Week 8: vs. Saints (SNF)
Week 9: 
Week 10: 
Week 11: at Bears
Week 12: 
Week 13: at Patriots
Week 14:
Week 15: 
Week 16: vs. Packers
Week 17: vs. Bears

25 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

I would imagine we're home in week 3 then. 

You think they'd make us fly that far for a Thursday game? I'd almost rather be in Seattle the week before and stay somewhere out west than to spend a short week at home. That's just me though.

EDIT: nevermind, forgot about that NFL PR guy's tweet I posted. No mention of 4-game road trips, which is what this would result in.

43 minutes ago, Klomp said:

Seeing reports that the Rams are on THURSDAY Night Football. I don't know about that, would they make a team travel halfway across the country for a Thursday game? Maybe counter by playing in Seattle in Week 3?

What's problematic about traveling halfway across the country?  It's not dramatically different than traveling to Washington or New England.  

17 minutes ago, disaacs said:

What's problematic about traveling halfway across the country?  It's not dramatically different than traveling to Washington or New England.  

On an already short week though?

EDIT: I guess they sent Kansas City to Oakland last year, that's actually comparable. Most though were shorter trips.

Archived