Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

On 10/7/2018 at 4:41 AM, Bitty 2.0 said:

I’m starting to really like Joe Jackson from Miami.  He flashes some serious play making ability. I just don’t know if he’ll be better at  OLB or DE. Take a look  his highlights from last year.

Joe Jackson the real deal.... think we will have our Edge Rusher with Key on one side and Joe Jackson on the other side

Just realized I’ve been a Raider fan for exactly 20 years now. I went to Jon Grudens first ever home game in 1998 where we beat the Giants on a last minute FG. I instantly fell in love with the team and was only a 5 minute drive from the stadium. I was 8 years old at the time. 

16 of those 20 seasons have been utterly disappointing but I’m still here and will always be here. 

Last time a 1st Round WR on a roster won a SB was SB50 with Denver but that team was 100% defense, the teams before them? Marvin Harrison SB41 (past his prime), Torry Holy SB34 for the Rams and Michael Irvin SB30 for the Cowboys. 

With a great QB, great offensive scheme, and solid OL giving time, you don’t need a 1st Round WR. And soooo many starting WRs come out of the 2nd/3rd Round, more than any other position. 

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Last time a 1st Round WR on a roster won a SB was SB50 with Denver but that team was 100% defense, the teams before them? Marvin Harrison SB41 (past his prime), Torry Holy SB34 for the Rams and Michael Irvin SB30 for the Cowboys. 

With a great QB, great offensive scheme, and solid OL giving time, you don’t need a 1st Round WR. And soooo many starting WRs come out of the 2nd/3rd Round, more than any other position. 

And with this group it won’t be worth it in round 1. With a chance to get game changers on defense with our top picks

59 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Wrong, Nelson Agholor won it last year. 

13 minutes ago, Nodisrespect said:

Wrong, Nelson Agholor won it last year. 

Ahh forgot about him, id put him in the Denver category. They win with or without him, he’s not very good. Drafting a WR in the 1st is never a good idea unless you think he’s the next Jerry Rice. And I actually thought Amari Cooper was gonna be Jerry Rice/Best WR in the NFL. Oh how wrong I was. 

Archived