Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

Feels good to be a part of the new forum! Let's fire this place up and keep it going as one of the more active sub-forums on the entire site.

You know the drill in this thread. Let's post a lot of Raider related random stuff that doesn't necessarily require it's own thread here.

For example: T.Jones was signed by the Bills earlier. I kindof find that funny as they signed another great STer and ex-Raider in Andre Holmes. Good for both guys.

If the Raiders can muster any type of interior pass rush Mack will have his best year to date.  I think Vanderdos may surprise a lot of people and be that interior rush we have been lacking for years.  If Van can command a double team, that would free up Mack to harass the Qb even more than he has in past seasons.  Interior pass rush and Aldon coming back at some point this season and this D will see a massive improvement.  

5 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

If the Raiders can muster any type of interior pass rush Mack will have his best year to date.  I think Vanderdos may surprise a lot of people and be that interior rush we have been lacking for years.  If Van can command a double team, that would free up Mack to harass the Qb even more than he has in past seasons.  Interior pass rush and Aldon coming back at some point this season and this D will see a massive improvement.  

Lmao! Aldon ain't never coming back.

Archived