Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

Just now, SilverNBlackFan said:

I just said I wouldn't be surprised if the Carr camp expressed some hesitancy in regards to working with Gruden, who's an old school in your face type of guy especially with his QBs. Not everybody finds that style of coaching appealing, especially when you've been coddled by the organization your entire career.

Why would Carr’s camp do that? Like I said it makes no sense at all.

All this article does is give fuel to the anti Carr folk to find fault with him. No surprise that the biggest Carr hater in here posts the article. 

3 hours ago, Dessie said:

Why would Carr’s camp do that? Like I said it makes no sense at all.

All this article does is give fuel to the anti Carr folk to find fault with him. No surprise that the biggest Carr hater in here posts the article. 

Like I said, I'm hoping the article was pure fodder. But if it wasn't, I was just speculating where the supposed source came from. Maybe it could be JDR being salty on his way out, who knows. This is a discussion forum afterall.

And haha I'm not a hater, I just judge Carr like a 125 million dollar QB. We have been so QB starved around here people will make excuses for Carr at every turn and I'm just not one of them.

1 hour ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Like I said, I'm hoping the article was pure fodder. But if it wasn't, I was just speculating where the supposed source came from. Maybe it could be JDR being salty on his way out, who knows. This is a discussion forum afterall.

And haha I'm not a hater, I just judge Carr like a 125 million dollar QB. We have been so QB starved around here people will make excuses for Carr at every turn and I'm just not one of them.

You were doing this before the contract.

46 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Man I'm already tired of the Carr witch hunt. The media is vicious when it comes to getting clicks.

Witch hunt? Hmm, I'm unaware of other media outlets publishing negative stories like this about Carr.

Most of the negative articles I have read about Carr have to do with his sub par play on the field. And that's completely fair game to criticize him on, especially when you're the second highest paid player in the league and you play worse than Blake Bortles.

48 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Witch hunt? Hmm, I'm unaware of other media outlets publishing negative stories like this about Carr.

Most of the negative articles I have read about Carr have to do with his sub par play on the field. And that's completely fair game to criticize him on, especially when you're the second highest paid player in the league and you play worse than Blake Bortles.

Were talking about all the stuff coming out now and you know that.

10 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Raiders sucked the day Gannon got hurt... went all these years with horrible QB like the Browns now.... Drafted Carr and everything changed...  He had one down year, with the rest of the offense and there is a witch hunt for Carr... Only Raider fans

So Carr is immune to criticism because we haven't had a QB in 15 years....gotcha. I guess Marvin Lewis is in that same boat then, ay?

Any criticisms or frustrations with his play will be described as a witch hunt.

7 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

So Carr is immune to criticism because we haven't had a QB in 15 years....gotcha. I guess Marvin Lewis is in that same boat then, ay?

Any criticisms or frustrations with his play will be described as a witch hunt.

The 2 things that have come out recently and the comments about them haven't been about his play on the field directly.

They aren't putting up stats and saying this is what he did wrong or showing film and pointing to flaws.

Once again you know this but keep trying to take it back...

2 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Spare me

4 hours ago, NightTrainLane said:

Were talking about all the stuff coming out now and you know that.

If you are referring to the Athletic article I don't have a subscription so this PFT article was really the only negative off the field story I was aware of recently that was concerning Carr. Certainly didn't know there was a "witch hunt" occurring.

Apparently Greg Papa was on the Radio yesterday expressing concern about the future Gruden-Carr-Gannon relationship so that may be PFTs source right there. 

6 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

On the old forum? Do you have receipts to back that up? I have been and remain a big Carr fan. 

Every post you make is a slight on Carr. You even whined about him not taking snaps under center last year when he broke his finger. 

To now try and claim you are a big Carr fan is flat out embarrassing, you’d get more respect by admitting you dont like him. 

Archived