Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Gross. Hate these overseas games. They are garbage. Seahawks will be interesting next year. They are blowing that thing up!

Also hate them. Also hate to lose another home game when we only have a few left in Oakland.

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Foster had the size. That's the only issue with Smith if expecting to him to play MLB. Smith IMO is a better closer and more versatile. Foster is better downhill. Both are top 10 picks to me. Smith imo will be the better play maker. He's a prototype see ball, get ball player and his ability to diagnose plays is among the best I've seen. Smith would have a Dieon Jones type impact in Oakland. Add speed, coverage and playmaking ability. The defense would play faster. 

Thanks

20 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Lattimore was the better prospect, but Conley was a sure fire top 15 ish pick himself before the non sense came out. They really weren't world's apart as prospects

which was my point ... conley had a better completion percentage against.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2018 at 7:18 PM, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Yep. NFL owners, as well as other business owners, should be able to interview whoever they want and shouldn’t be bound by “rules”.

Better to have the Rooney rule than to not have one at all. Head coach minority representation is important for a league where 70% of its players are black.

Archived