Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

I'm not trying to troll but Grudens son your strength coach is jacked. I'm  not saying he juices but he got huge since being an rb. I'm talking a mr Olympia.  

Jon seems like a man of high character . Is it possible for Deuce to be on the Juice? Especially given  that coach got busted for doing cocaine? I mean I'm sure coaches are tested now.

9 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

I'm not trying to troll but Grudens son your strength coach is jacked. I'm  not saying he juices but he got huge since being an rb. I'm talking a mr Olympia.  

Jon seems like a man of high character . Is it possible for Deuce to be on the Juice? Especially given  that coach got busted for doing cocaine? I mean I'm sure coaches are tested now.

I'm not a fan of hiring family, but I prefer those telling me how to lift look better than me so...Juice or not he knows what he's doing in the weight room.

1 hour ago, G said:

I'm not a fan of hiring family, but I prefer those telling me how to lift look better than me so...Juice or not he knows what he's doing in the weight room.

Regardless, he's just an assistant. Shaw is the strength/conditioning coach if memory serves.

28 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Sounds as though Marshawn is coming back for us this year.

I hate that idea. Better be at a reduce salary. And really sucks if they don't draft RB early in this RB class.

Another year of Lynch antics and BS and passing on a 2nd year of great RB prospects would be misguided. 

15 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I hate that idea. Better be at a reduce salary. And really sucks if they don't draft RB early in this RB class.

Another year of Lynch antics and BS and passing on a 2nd year of great RB prospects would be misguided. 

Yup, I am with you here. I was/am hoping we move on. 

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Tons of prospect will be availbe 3rd and 4th round tho. Just like your dude Kamara.

9 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/968965461026201602

PFT is citing a Las Vegas Review-Journal saying Reggie McKenzie says Bruce Irvin will be back. In no way does the report say that, but the pendulum is swinging toward him coming back next season.

Most interesting part for me. 

“He played through a back problem early in the season, and I really think he’s playing a difficult position because he’s really an edge player, and when you ask him to play over the tight end or over the offensive tackle at his size, he can get beat up.

“But I think he’s still a very good pass rusher. I think he plays with good effort. We just need to get him some help so that he can do the things that he does best more often”.

Confused by the line that he is an edge play but that he gets beat up playing TEs/OTs, that’s an edges role surely. Maybe they want him off the ball on run downs?

1 minute ago, raidr4life said:

Tons of prospect will be availbe 3rd and 4th round tho. Just like your dude Kamara.

Yeah. And it's never too bad an idea to keep players who can do a job going into the draft. As much as we all have our favourite prospects and positions to fill, the draft is so unpredictable, you don't know whether the guy you want will be around when you hoped to pick him. Or a player high on your board slides and you feel he's too good to pass on. Go into the draft with as few needs as possible. The FO probably rates Lynch higher than any realistic RB FA. Doesn't mean we won't draft one. Same goes or Irvin.

Archived