Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

Whoa! Hot of the wire from an inside personal source.. Hackenburg has been cut! Totally unexpected, and I guarantee this will shakeup the off-season. My inside source says Gruden was in LOVE with Hackenburg and Reggie went behind his back and cut him. All those tension rumours during the draft were  TRUE! Huge internal power struggle going on in the FO.. Gruden was so angry with this cut that he personally showed up at Mark Davis's house and gave him an ultimatum.. ME OR REGGIE! In retaliation Reggie is fielding trade offers for Mack out of spite!

I'm doing to bring my personal inside source another 30 pack tomorrow.. I'll let you know how it goes!

17 hours ago, raiders4life said:

Whoa! Hot of the wire from an inside personal source.. Hackenburg has been cut! Totally unexpected, and I guarantee this will shakeup the off-season. My inside source says Gruden was in LOVE with Hackenburg and Reggie went behind his back and cut him. All those tension rumours during the draft were  TRUE! Huge internal power struggle going on in the FO.. Gruden was so angry with this cut that he personally showed up at Mark Davis's house and gave him an ultimatum.. ME OR REGGIE! In retaliation Reggie is fielding trade offers for Mack out of spite!

I'm doing to bring my personal inside source another 30 pack tomorrow.. I'll let you know how it goes!

Your sarcasm and timing need work.

Does anyone local have a hookup on getting Raider tickets cheap? I'm looking at the December 9th game against Pittsburgh.  

Obviously I looked at StubHub and the like.  But I thought I'd check around first.  I know sometimes companies give out comp tickets and people will sell them off.  

Thanks in advance! 

20 hours ago, Totty said:

Does anyone local have a hookup on getting Raider tickets cheap? I'm looking at the December 9th game against Pittsburgh.  

Obviously I looked at StubHub and the like.  But I thought I'd check around first.  I know sometimes companies give out comp tickets and people will sell them off.  

Thanks in advance! 

Those tickets are prices as hell, right now. I usually wait until closer to the date and people start coming down on their prices to make sure they don't get stuck with them.

1 hour ago, Geezy said:

Those tickets are prices as hell, right now. I usually wait until closer to the date and people start coming down on their prices to make sure they don't get stuck with them.

Especially in December. If the teams isn't in the playoff mix, tickets will be easy to come by

On 6/21/2018 at 2:07 PM, Silver&Black88 said:

I think I'll be at the LA games. Definitely the Chargers one.

Also we cut Hackenburg apparently? ?

Heard it was a missed drug test or something to do with paperwork from the trade.  ??‍♂️ Can't be confirmed.

Archived