Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

8 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Is anyone else really unnerved by how deeply Carr is taking on all the Gruden mannerisms in interviews already this summer?

10 minutes ago, Totty said:

What??

I think Tugboat is using the wrong word.  I think he meant to say encouraged, or excited.  Maybe even enthused?  Lots of other words would have made sense, unnerved is kind of like discouraged, which is just wrong.  I am very encouraged by Carr's taking on all of Gruden's mannerisms.  I hope he starts to raise one of his eyebrows when literally anything happens.  It would make this season so much more special for me and I'm sure Raider Nation would enjoy it as well!

On 7/26/2018 at 4:11 PM, BayRaider said:

Check out San Diego and Yosemite, my two favorite spots in California. San Francisco is cool for a couple days but gets old quick. Don't stay in Oakland outside of the game, s***hole that you've probably never experienced. Lived around there for a long time. 

Already got San Diego on the list - I've always wanted to see it anyway, plus I've got family there and in Huntington Beach so both of those are definite visits. Couldn't even stay in Oakland if I wanted to, the San Francisco part of the trip is already full of touristy crap and sports games and incredibly tight for time outside the planned stuff. No idea where we'd fit Yosemite in either, but it does look incredible.

Ended up getting tickets for the game in section 144. Can't wait. B|

17 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Already got San Diego on the list - I've always wanted to see it anyway, plus I've got family there and in Huntington Beach so both of those are definite visits. Couldn't even stay in Oakland if I wanted to, the San Francisco part of the trip is already full of touristy crap and sports games and incredibly tight for time outside the planned stuff. No idea where we'd fit Yosemite in either, but it does look incredible.

Ended up getting tickets for the game in section 144. Can't wait. B|

if you like bars Berkeley has a cool bar scene, more hippy and college scene right next to Oakland.. beautiful college...SF the city has so much to see, and those city vibes as amazing.. a lot of good places to eat, night life, and recommend getting on a boat and checking out a little ride in the bay. Right now there is a bad fire in Yosemite and I know it was closed, but not sure what is the latest with that..Central Coast is nice and laid back a lot of nice places to go wine tasting. Big Sur is beautiful and nice drive, but if you are into city lights you can't go wrong going to LA.. so many things to do if you can stand all the people... LA on the way to San Diego from the bay... SD is my favorite city in the world.. a lot of different beaches, and more laid back than LA. Gaslamp is so nice at night if you want a drink.... a lot of places to go zip lining too...

27 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

We just waived OL Vadal Alexander. He was suspended for the first 4 games then didn't show up to camp. Not surprising and won't be missed.

I actually thought he had a future.  It's a shame.

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Brutal

KJ is a make or break season. Calhoun and Washington likely don't make the roster out of camp. Cook can't win the backup spot over EJ and has built zero trade value as some hoped would happen.

We knew it was awful on draft night. But people want to wait. People want to act like fans know nothing. Reggie started believing his own hype. 

6 hours ago, dante9876 said:

We knew it was awful on draft night. But people want to wait. People want to act like fans know nothing. Reggie started believing his own hype. 

wanted to trade up for Jalen Ramsey.. seen him live in college, reminded me of Charles Woodson. hindset 20/20 but 1st and 2nd whatever would have been worth it

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

wanted to trade up for Jalen Ramsey.. seen him live in college, reminded me of Charles Woodson. hindset 20/20 but 1st and 2nd whatever would have been worth it

lol... hindsight 20/20? Ramsey was a top 5 pick. Trading up from 14 wouldn't have been feasible without several high draft picks.

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

lol... hindsight 20/20? Ramsey was a top 5 pick. Trading up from 14 wouldn't have been feasible without several high draft picks.

Didn't we trade from like 3 to 12 for an extra second?

Archived