Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

22 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Brutal

KJ is a make or break season. Calhoun and Washington likely don't make the roster out of camp. Cook can't win the backup spot over EJ and has built zero trade value as some hoped would happen.

Without the 2014 draft, Reggie would be known as one of the worst drafting GMs in the league.  And I like him still but it's the truth 

6 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

Without the 2014 draft, Reggie would be known as one of the worst drafting GMs in the league.  And I like him still but it's the truth 

I'll give reggie 2018 2019 2020 to get solid drafts or else I'm getting a new young GM for the Las Vegas Raiders.that would be 3 more strikes for Reggie. this class looks promising, so let's see what happens... 

Tremaine Edmunds a guy I really wanted is looking like a future all pro and Arden Key is taking Kolton Miller lunch money.. I'm nervous thinking about Kolton vs Chubb Von Miller, Ingram and Joey Boss, and Justin Houston....I still cringe at the two trade downs:  2013 trade a top 3 pick for Malik Watson, and trading out of top 10 for just a 3rd rounder.. you can't make this stuff up

16 hours ago, Totty said:

Didn't we trade from like 3 to 12 for an extra second?

Very true. Although that draft didn't have as many consensus top-tier prospects to command a high asking price to move up. The top 10 that year looks god awful in hindsight. Even still, we didn't get value from that trade down. But if Watson had managed to stay healthy and be a average OT then I doubt many would complain now. 

Does anyone think we'll be in contention for Devin White where we'll be picking next year?  

From everything written, to the tape, he looks like the real deal MLB for a very very long time.  Exactly what this defense needs.  Johnson isn't more than a two year stop gap.  

On 8/2/2018 at 12:38 PM, Humble_Beast said:

I'll give reggie 2018 2019 2020 to get solid drafts or else I'm getting a new young GM for the Las Vegas Raiders.that would be 3 more strikes for Reggie. this class looks promising, so let's see what happens... 

Tremaine Edmunds a guy I really wanted is looking like a future all pro and Arden Key is taking Kolton Miller lunch money.. I'm nervous thinking about Kolton vs Chubb Von Miller, Ingram and Joey Boss, and Justin Houston....I still cringe at the two trade downs:  2013 trade a top 3 pick for Malik Watson, and trading out of top 10 for just a 3rd rounder.. you can't make this stuff up

The Raiders already stripped him of his draft duties.

This last draft was all Gruden.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/08/05/report-reno-the-favorite-to-host-raiders-training-camp-in-2020/

This rumor popped up before the Vegas deal closed, looks more like it wasn't just a PR stunt and they really are looking to northern NV for training camp. It's also only 4 hours from the Bay Area, may appease some current local fans a bit.

https://www.silverandblackpride.com/2018/8/5/17653838/marquette-king-already-unhappy-denver-has-to-be-restrained-for-going-after-member-of-broncos-media

It hasn’t been four months since Marquette King was signed by the Broncos after being cut by the Raiders and he is already proving to be even more of a cancer there than he was in Oakland. He went after a member of the Broncos media after camp practice today and had to be restrained by Broncos PR staff.

I see the honeymoon phase is over already lol.

Anyone else seeing all of the "leading with the helmet" penalties? I'm worried about Karl Joseph. The dude made his living lowering his head for the big hit. I'm thinking that a high percentage of those hits would definitely be called a penalty with this new rule.. 

Archived