Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

38 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Good news for us. Clearing up some space for Mack.

well that solves one of T spots.... Last year of Penn and we can ease Kolton in the lineup, or if Penn goes down

LT: Penn, K Miller

RT: Sharpe,  J Ware, Silberson, Breno, Parker at the Right Tackle... whoever can step up, Breno has to be on the hot seat...

anyone else scared for Carr? I'm not saying he is injury prone but two major injures in 2016 and 2017, and now our tackles look suspect to put nice...... Don't really want to see Carr go down again.... With Carr out with injury, and Mack a holdout.... Connor Cook in the rally the boys... O.oyikes, this season could be ugly 

So Gruden transform a possible Playoff team (9-10 wins at his best), into one of the worst of the league.

Terrible linebackers again.

Bad targets outside Cooper.

Bad Tackle situation in the Oline.

Trade the best player on the team, and one of the best in the league.

Trade or cut every player from the previous regime.

The only upgrade is gonna be in playcalling and preparation but without good players, that leads to wins??? I don't think so.

15 hours ago, raiders90 said:

So Gruden transform a possible Playoff team (9-10 wins at his best), into one of the worst of the league.

Terrible linebackers again.

Bad targets outside Cooper.

Bad Tackle situation in the Oline.

Trade the best player on the team, and one of the best in the league.

Trade or cut every player from the previous regime.

The only upgrade is gonna be in playcalling and preparation but without good players, that leads to wins??? I don't think so.

This was never a possible playoff team except to fanboys. This team lacked talent on a variety of levels. Since 2014, they've been hamstrung by poor draft classes. 

Archived