Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

33 minutes ago, BABYLON 5 said:

Naw, most Niner fans say he done in coverage and run support so he couldn't take a spot from Lee, James, Jenkins, Adams or Marrow. All he is good for now is alittle pass rush but it would mean Cowser or Calhoun wouldn't make the 53 so I don't see that happening either.

7 hours ago, BABYLON 5 said:

I'd try did for sure. Our LB and DTs are by far our weakness. Lee looks underwhelming to say the least. He does not have what it takes to be a LB that I would want on my team..especially as a starter 

2 hours ago, TheMadStork said:

I'd try did for sure. Our LB and DTs are by far our weakness. Lee looks underwhelming to say the least. He does not have what it takes to be a LB that I would want on my team..especially as a starter 

Brooks doesn't play Lee position. He plays Irvin's.

I think I've said this before but...

53 man cuts I'm looking if LB's Kendricks and Cushing become available. Maybe Ngata to stop the run.

I'd trade a 4th maybe a 3rd to the Jets for Richarson on a 1 year rental get comp pick.

ANY DB's will get a look. LOL

21 hours ago, BABYLON 5 said:

TBH I think he's got a little left if he's used as purely a rotation pass rusher to spell Mack and Irvin. however, I also think that Cowser is flying under the radar and will be equally effective and I'd like to see him get the reps. To be clear, I don't see Cowser ever being a star player but I think he'll be perfect as a cheap rotational pass rusher to spell our edge players.

Mychal Kendricks I would consider for a low round (6 or 7) draft pick though...............

37 minutes ago, daineraider said:

I wanted Foster so bad.  Now I can just hope that Conley is worth passing on him for.

55 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

This is one of those times where I would prefer to be wrong :|

Yeah it comes down to how Conley pans out.  And Foster, obviously.  I still can see the merit in selecting a CB that fits our scheme like a glove over a MLB with Foster's red flags.  Especially given how poor Carrie and Smith look at the moment.  What even happened to the Breon Borders hype train?

1 hour ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Yeah it comes down to how Conley pans out.  And Foster, obviously.  I still can see the merit in selecting a CB that fits our scheme like a glove over a MLB with Foster's red flags.  Especially given how poor Carrie and Smith look at the moment.  What even happened to the Breon Borders hype train?

For what it's worth, Conley is GOLD as far as corner prospects go. Like I wrote a post in FF, the dude has unreal combine numbers, barely allowed catches at OSU, and is as smooth as you'll ever see movement wise.

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

For what it's worth, Conley is GOLD as far as corner prospects go. Like I wrote a post in FF, the dude has unreal combine numbers, barely allowed catches at OSU, and is as smooth as you'll ever see movement wise.

Right?  He's a successful press man corner who rarely jams the WR 

That should not be possible

6 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Right?  He's a successful press man corner who rarely jams the WR 

That should not be possible

It was hilarious because I was watching this guy and he's like the opposite of PI, no contact with the receiver EVER. That's how you know he's good.

2 hours ago, raidr4life said:

KC trades for Ragland, now we will witness first hand for years to come why I wanted him on this team.

This has the potential to be your sig quote or someone else at your expense.

He could be a terror or an injury plagued waste.

Hopefully Conley proves to be worth the pick.

Archived