Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

23 hours ago, raiders90 said:

So Gruden transform a possible Playoff team (9-10 wins at his best), into one of the worst of the league.

Terrible linebackers again.

Bad targets outside Cooper.

Bad Tackle situation in the Oline.

Trade the best player on the team, and one of the best in the league.

Trade or cut every player from the previous regime.

The only upgrade is gonna be in playcalling and preparation but without good players, that leads to wins??? I don't think so.

We added Derrick Johnson and Tahir Whitehead, both should be upgrades at LB. Not to mention Morrow and Lee looked good in the preseason and should really benefit from playing under Gunther as opposed to KNJ. 

Jordy for Crabtree is a wash and if Cooper returns to form we have a decent receiving corps. Cooper, Nelson, and Cook is a solid top 3 passing options and Lafell, Carrier, and Roberts are decent role players behind them. If Carr returns to 2016 form and Gruden is as good as advertised our offense should be really good. 

Kolton Miller started poorly but actually played really well against Green Bay in his last preseason game. Penn is still recovering from the injury but should be solid for us this year at RT. I don't think the OT spot will be a concern this year unless Miller or Penn get hurt. Then it may be time to slide Osemele outside and start Felicino. 

45 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We added Derrick Johnson and Tahir Whitehead, both should be upgrades at LB. Not to mention Morrow and Lee looked good in the preseason and should really benefit from playing under Gunther as opposed to KNJ. 

Jordy for Crabtree is a wash and if Cooper returns to form we have a decent receiving corps. Cooper, Nelson, and Cook is a solid top 3 passing options and Lafell, Carrier, and Roberts are decent role players behind them. If Carr returns to 2016 form and Gruden is as good as advertised our offense should be really good. 

Kolton Miller started poorly but actually played really well against Green Bay in his last preseason game. Penn is still recovering from the injury but should be solid for us this year at RT. I don't think the OT spot will be a concern this year unless Miller or Penn get hurt. Then it may be time to slide Osemele outside and start Felicino. 

this avatar/profile pictures are getting creative lol

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

we were contenders

Only to social media fanboys like yourself. 

Anyone with half an ounce of common sense could tell you are not contenders with a tackle situation like the Raiders have. And guys like Harris and Lamur in starting roles. 

Team was always 2-3 years away. Gruden just went ahead and confirmed it for the more delusional fans.

31 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Anyone with half an ounce of common sense could tell you are not contenders with a tackle situation like the Raiders have. And guys like Harris and Lamur in starting roles. 

Team was always 2-3 years away. Gruden just went ahead and confirmed it for the more delusional fans.

I think we'll be fine at tackle, Miller came on strong at the end of the preseason and Penn is really good when he's healthy. 

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

so Raiders are gonna stink for 30% of Gruden's contract??? what a waste of money.

6 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

For what?

Our division is pretty lackluster for one.

Broncos have lost alot talent over the tears, especially on D.

Chargers are my pick for the division but Rivers is 95 and Chargers always Charger lol

Chiefs have essentially a rookie QB and have a putrid secondary aside from Berry.

Our division is weak and anyone couldve taken it. I project we'll finish last tho now.

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

From contending or being respectable?

I think we can be respectable this year. That's the goal anyways. And to see what's on the roster.

21 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I think we'll be fine at tackle, Miller came on strong at the end of the preseason and Penn is really good when he's healthy. 

Penn's never played RT and Miller is a raw rookie with not a lot of strength right now. Call me skeptical

20 hours ago, raiders90 said:

so Raiders are gonna stink for 30% of Gruden's contract??? what a waste of money.

If he wins a Super bowl in his tenure, who cares. Just not happening in Oakland in the next 2 seasons.

17 hours ago, riceman80 said:

Our division is weak and anyone couldve taken it. I project we'll finish last tho now.

This is a QB league. If Carr is legit and Gruden's offense goes, they will not finish last. 

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Penn's never played RT and Miller is a raw rookie with not a lot of strength right now. Call me skeptical

If he wins a Super bowl in his tenure, who cares. Just not happening in Oakland in the next 2 seasons.

This is a QB league. If Carr is legit and Gruden's offense goes, they will not finish last. 

Agreed. I hope the transition has gone as seamless as reported in camp cuz we all know how complex Gruden's system can be. I am excited to see Carr in a system that maximizes his ability tho. Just need our receivers to do their part. Im not horribly worried about the O-line cuz our interior is still top notch and his system is designed to get the ball out quickly

Jon Gruden on Raiders’ linebackers: “The guy that’s really emerged and steadily improved is Marquel Lee.” 2017 fifth-round pick.

I guess Gruden is fine with RM's picks as long as they can actually play. What a shocker!

15 hours ago, oakdb36 said:

I guess Gruden is fine with RM's picks as long as they can actually play. What a shocker!

And Jon Gruden came to Oakland because he loved the foundational piece they had in Mack. Safe to say Gruden is sometimes a liar from liarsville. 

Archived