Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

On 9/7/2018 at 5:31 AM, Chali21 said:

And Jon Gruden came to Oakland because he loved the foundational piece they had in Mack. Safe to say Gruden is sometimes a liar from liarsville. 

Gunther said something along the lines of, "we could've kept Khalil Mack or pick up 6-7 good players for the same salary."

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Gunther said something along the lines of, "we could've kept Khalil Mack or pick up 6-7 good players for the same salary."

That's coach speak and towing the company line imo.  Bruce Irvin is "good". We could afford like 2 Irvin clones for Mack's salary, adjusting for current monetary value. Then again pass rusher and CB are the most expensive positions on D.  I guess I'm being pedantic about the word "good" and the number of 6 or 7 players. I would say its valid that we can have 4 or 5 contributors in his place though.  Just my 2 cents.

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I will admit all this randomness with trades, signings, coaching changes, stadium news, cuts, position changes, and everything else makes for a very eventful season to date. We may not be very good, but we are eventful. 

In the worst way.

Archived