Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

I have to say it, I really didn't care that we lost J. Jenkins.  I really didn't think he was a huge upgrade.  I was honestly putting my eggs into Melifonwu's basket to play a hybrid S/LB role that would really help our defense overall.  The guy is an athletic freak and a pretty good football player.  

If anything, I'm still a little irritated with the Raiders not bringing back P. Riley.  

I'm just glad we have M. Lee and N. Morrow.  Apparently M. Lee played well against the Titans according to PFF Raiders Beat Article Regarding Marquel Lee.

On 9/14/2017 at 1:45 PM, NightTrainLane said:

Great, so now when he makes a few tackles the drama on here will start haha

I kid, I kid...

til it happens...

Well, nothing to worry about I guess. Jenkins has been cut.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Bills-release-S-Trae-Elston-LB-Jelani-Jenkins/c594308a-0194-46d1-a823-8678e632d4b4

On 9/15/2017 at 11:33 AM, Jerry said:

I have to say it, I really didn't care that we lost J. Jenkins.  I really didn't think he was a huge upgrade.  I was honestly putting my eggs into Melifonwu's basket to play a hybrid S/LB role that would really help our defense overall.  The guy is an athletic freak and a pretty good football player.  

If anything, I'm still a little irritated with the Raiders not bringing back P. Riley.  

I'm just glad we have M. Lee and N. Morrow.  Apparently M. Lee played well against the Titans according to PFF Raiders Beat Article Regarding Marquel Lee.

Why? 31 other teams didn't invite him to camp. Should tell us something no?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived