Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Gannon12 said:

https://raiderswire.usatoday.com/2018/11/14/pff-raiders-dt-maurice-hurst-tied-for-the-most-sacks-among-rookie-interior-defenders/

love this kid! His future looks good. One of the few bright spots on this team. Can’t wait to see him with improved talent around him on the line. Keep on rolling Mo!

Hurst been solid as pass rusher.... I notice Key been getting close to QB and pressures, feel like they using him wrong and wearing him down... I have a feeling Kolton and Hall are playing hurt which is a shame.... might be time to shut them down soon, or at least a few weeks to rest

10 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

They should shut Kolton down like they do with pitchers in baseball. He went from like a 2.5 ERA to 8.00.

lol yah, don't want him to get a more serious injury or lose confidence....I don't see why not, we are acting like the As trading players for future assets

The Raiders thought that they had Walen who got a season ending injury right after this trade. They liked their weapons with Cooper, Nelson, Bryant Waelen and i guess Seth Roberts. On paper that’s pretty good...amazing what happens in less than four months. 

6 minutes ago, Chali21 said:

The Raiders thought that they had Walen who got a season ending injury right after this trade. They liked their weapons with Cooper, Nelson, Bryant Waelen and i guess Seth Roberts. On paper that’s pretty good...amazing what happens in less than four months. 

I thought Whalen was similar to Roberts and Nelson.... would have cut Roberts and ate the dead money... I would have cut Roberts regardless as that other guy with dreads deserved to be on the team over him..... Switzer offered youth and could play special teams, that is why the trade was dumb....   

off topic- would be nice if Warren was never IRed...  wanted to see what he could do against the big boys of the NFL....

4 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

off topic- would be nice if Warren was never IRed...  wanted to see what he could do against the big boys of the NFL....

True but honestly, Martin hasn't been bad other than the one fumble. I think we all were expecting worse from him so I'm not complaining. Plenty of other things to complain about lol

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Whens the last time we didn’t have Pro Bowler or at least a Pro Bowl Alternate? 12 and 13 we had Reece, even 06 we had Asomugha as an alternate and Lechler. 

Too bad Lynch went down. It's tough to keep a massive name like that out when he was playing pretty solid. I think Hudson could/should make the pro bowl.

Archived