Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

What would be worse for you guys, Chiefs winning the SB or the Chargers? I really don't wanna see either win it.. but if I had to pick between those two I’d rather go with the Chiefs. I at least like Andy Reid and he does deserve a ring. 

I would rather see both win over the Patriots.. I really don’t want an AFC team to win it. Pats, Steeers, Chiefs, Chargers, all would be cringe worthy. 

I’d be completey fine with the Rams, Saints, Vikings, Redskins, or Packers.

Obviously the worst possible result would be Chicago winning the SB and Mack being SB MVP. Could be a way to get out of Grudens contract though since he would probably hang himself like I would. 

17 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

All in on the Saints to win it. They've always been like my "second" team as far as who I follow. Just love that culture there and the players. Then they draft Kamara just to suck me in further.

My son switched from raiders to saints about 7 years ago ☹️ Cause we sucked.

i like the rams this year tho ima a sucker for dt’s and dline play

Would be nice to see Brees get another ring, fun team as well. Would like to see Rodgers get another ring if they can climb back in. Also wouldn’t mind if the Redskins shocked the world and won, never minded them, AP needs a ring, and my brother in laws family are all Skin fans. 

I have a feeing the Rams will take it and I’m fine with that. I have no feeling on them positive or negative. 

16 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Rodgers always seem like a prick, but I'm a big Devante Adams fan.. really nice guy and feel good story, he would be the reason I wouldn't mind Packers... Can't stand Rodgers tho.. Saints would be nice... Rams fans starting to get annoying out here

Carr and Adams at Fresno State.. man that was one of the most fun offenses of all time in college. They didn't really play anyone til USC and got smacked though.

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Carr and Adams at Fresno State.. man that was one of the most fun offenses of all time in college. They didn't really play anyone til USC and got smacked though.

I was going to school at the same time, they were scoring 50-60 every game..Didn't have Carr is a class but a few teammates(including Josh Harper who tried making Raiders). Adams played intramurals one year,  that team was unfair.... fun to just watch them smash everyone at the rec center

Honestly I'm on the anyone but New England/Pittsburg train. The Steelers have more wins than anyone so until the raiders win three more they Steelers can wait. And the Patriots....I'm so tired of hearing about Tom Brady and Beleick's legacies for 2 weeks. Every year for the last decade its been two weeks of that crap.

KC hasn't won a super bowl in like 50 years, I love watching Mahomes play which would make the super bowl interesting, especially if they go up against NO or LA.

SD has never won a super bowl and as much as I hate Rivers he's mush less insufferable than Brady.

I'm fine with any NFC team winning it all, including CHI. I love Mack, the dude is a classy guy who deserved to get paid. The man worked hard to get to be where he is, and should get a super bowl ring. Plus a buddy of mine is a legit Bears fan so I'd be happy for him too.

Both NO and GB winning it would be great fro the sam reasons, I like their QBs and they should get a ring to cement their legacies as GOATs.

LA is the team I'd least be okay with, they where the offseason favorites and it's nice to have surprises and variety.

Archived