Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

6 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Reggie can't draft though

Not anymore. Gruden’s fist of doom is now the sole ruler of the Raiders. As darkness flows over the Raiders and the demonic chuckle heard from afar you will see overlord Gruden with his caged slave Mark Davis beneath his feet. It’s a brave new world.

3 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Misleading stat. Autry has 8 and 5 in the last 3 games, 3 against the worthless Jaguars QBs. Autry, we knew could rush the passer. He was one-dimensional and Indy paid him in FA.

When Autry was inside big runs were a given but  at End I think he was pretty solid. I really wish Jihad ward hadn’t gotten hurt I did wanna see how his year would of turned out 

I’ve been on this forum since 2007. Think I registered an account to vent drafted JaMarcus over Calvin lmao. I just wanna say it’s been a heck of a ride and one day we’ll win the Super Bowl fellas. We were so close and I think our biggest downfall was replacing Musgrave with Downing who didn’t know what he was doing but you just gotta pick yourself back up and rebuild. 

Carr is looking solid. 

Gruden is a good Head Coach despite what you guys think. Terrible GM.. hopefully we hire a GM who compliments Gruden but doesn’t let Gruden push him around. This is the first time we’ve had solid coaching since Grudens last tenure here. The only person id replace is Olson at some point. If Redskins fire Jay Gruden bring him in as OC. Jay has made some absolute terrible QBs look good in his system. Imagine what he can do with Carr. 

Anyways just wanted to say I know it’s a down time but we’re gonna have some good drafts and get back to playing Raider football. I can’t wait to celebrate a championship with you gentlemen, you all deserve it. The Las Vegas Raiders will be a brand new team, not just a new location. And we will conquer. 

I just hate that we're back to an autocracy after 5 decades of Al I yearned for a multi leveled power structure. A owner who just owned, a GM who hired the head coach, oversaw the draft and FA. I just wish Mark would stay out of day to day operations or sell the team.

Archived