Redskins sign Orlando Scandrick

marky mark

1 minute ago, ACO said:

Straight petty move by Scandrick but I love it, He gets paid and gets to stick it to his former team twice a year. 

How is it petty? Cowboys cut him. He's free to sign with any NFL team. 

Just another residual effect of Bruce Allen bungling the Kirk Cousins contract negotiations.  We lose a promising, cheap, young slot CB in Fuller and bring in a vet who is coming off a terrible year.  The only way I am happy with this signing is if we did it because we wouldn't be able to afford both DRC and Hankins.  The Hankins deal better get done soon or the FO is even worse than I thought.

Cowboys were headed in a different direction anyway though. They like Frazier, Woods, and Heath at safety, they want to move Byron Jones to CB, and they just drafted Chidobe, Jourdan Lewis, and Anthony Brown in the past two years. The team will likely add some other DBs through this year's draft and free agency too.

6 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Hurts Dallas and benefits their own roster. I enjoy these divisional switches.

It hurts Dallas ? This guy is awful and I would know since we play them twice a year .

Very embarrassed right now as a redskins fan . We let Breeland and ignored DRC for this lol.

6 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Meh.  Dude's injured all the time and all of the former Cowboys we sign always suck (probably because they were overrated, because Cowboys).  

I was okay as of now with the being cheap game.

but clearly DRC and Hankins are good players . No.. difference makers that can help our defense .

instead we let Hankins walk and sign Orlando lol. We where better off just letting our young guys get action.

Archived