Orlando Scandrick a Redskin

Eric

Just now, RSkinGM said:

Since he was released .. it doesn't count does it ?  Not sure at all about those rules.

Hopefully this is the case. I hope we pick up Hankins on the same type of deal if this true. (I hope we pick up Hankins regardless)

Just now, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Allowed a passer rating of 125.8 last year. For reference, Kendall Fuller was 46.7 last year. PFF had him rated as the #113 CB.

I don't think there is a lot of talent difference between Fuller and Scandrick. Fuller was god awful in his first season, but the coaches put him in a position to succeed in his second year. I think we can put Scandrick in those same positions.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I don't think there is a lot of talent difference between Fuller and Scandrick. Fuller was god awful in his first season, but the coaches put him in a position to succeed in his second year. I think we can put Scandrick in those same positions.

That's one way to look at it.,another would be that Fuller was trending on the positive side of the bell curve, getting better as he gained experienced, while Scandrick is on the wrong side of 30 and is trending down. Personally, I believe the latter, but I guess we'll see. 

Archived