Johnthan Hankins visited redskins

Dashing202

I think Hankins ends up a redskin honestly, before the Scandrick deal we had 21 mil in cap thanks to zack browns team friendly deal, only 2.7 mil year 1, I’m sure Scandricks deal was team friendly as well the key word was MAX 

2 years MAX of 10 mil

42 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

I think Hankins ends up a redskin honestly, before the Scandrick deal we had 21 mil in cap thanks to zack browns team friendly deal, only 2.7 mil year 1, I’m sure Scandricks deal was team friendly as well the key word was MAX 

2 years MAX of 10 mil

I hope your right, I for one would not have let him get out of building. We had a better chance before other teams get a chance to make offers. If it's a bidding war, odds are we lose

1 hour ago, LoganF89 said:

2 years MAX of 10 mil

Agreed and the people complaining don’t know what Hank’s contract demands were, what if it was more than he made last - which was $10 million - would they still want to pay Hank that or decide to sign someone like Logan or Sylvester Williams for 1/2 the price? Or would they look to the draft with Vea, Payne, Settle or Nndai?

We shouldn’t go back to the Cerrato and Vinny days of flying Redskins1 all over the US for free agents on the first day of FA with a blank check book.

51 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

We shouldn’t go back to the Cerrato and Vinny days of flying Redskins1 all over the US for free agents on the first day of FA with a blank check book.

Say what you will but they can never take those offseason championships away 

11 hours ago, turtle28 said:

No one is asking for that.

At the same time, when you have a 25 year old free agent at a position of need in your facility, letting him walk because you are being cheap is short sighted.

20 minutes ago, Woz said:

No one is asking for that.

At the same time, when you have a 25 year old free agent at a position of need in your facility, letting him walk because you are being cheap is short sighted.

Unless his demands were just outrageous. For me now, it’s Vea/Payne in the first round or we bombed this. They must feel that one of these two will be available.

10 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Would it be outrageous if he wanted the same contract he got last year from the Colts ? $30 mill, 3 years and $10 guaranteed. Big Contract !

Considering the Colts didn’t feel he was worth that after just one season, probably in my mind.

I would think a 2 year 12-14M with 6-8M guaranteed should do, but Hankins probably doesn’t feel his value diminished. 

38 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Considering the Colts didn’t feel he was worth that after just one season, probably in my mind.

I would think a 2 year 12-14M with 6-8M guaranteed should do, but Hankins probably doesn’t feel his value diminished. 

The Colts dumped him cause they say he doesn't fit the new defense.. Changing to a 4-3 

Archived