Jump to content
RaidersAreOne

This Ain't Raider Talk Baby!

Recommended Posts

These ticket fees that places like stubhub and seatgeek charge are ridiculous. I would understand a $20.00 fee, but there are $60-70 ticket fees for the MNF game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a Stanford -6.5 ticket. Most frustrating game I watched. Stanford had so many missed chances. Completely dominated that game and gave up a late TD to take away the cover. I completely gave up on the bet went to go get some son some food come back and see they covered on a QB fumble for a TD! Gotta love gambling!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Is that a bar or your command center?

My command center up and running, all just 20 inch screens

Edited by raidr4life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another 3 teamer in the books... $$$$

08/31/2019 15:30
CF NAVY to Win -23(-109)
HOLY CROSS 7 NAVY 45 
status : WIN
       
  08/31/2019 15:30
CF AIR FORCE to Win -23.5(-109)
COLGATE 7 AIR FORCE 48 
status : WIN
       
 

08/31/2019 15:30
CF APPALACHIAN ST to Win -33(-109)
EAST TENNESSEE STATE 7 APPALACHIAN ST 42 
status : WIN

 

 

Edited by raidr4life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, raidr4life said:

Another 3 teamer in the books... $$$$

08/31/2019 15:30
CF NAVY to Win -23(-109)
HOLY CROSS 7 NAVY 45 
status : WIN
       
  08/31/2019 15:30
CF AIR FORCE to Win -23.5(-109)
COLGATE 7 AIR FORCE 48 
status : WIN
       
 

08/31/2019 15:30
CF APPALACHIAN ST to Win -33(-109)
EAST TENNESSEE STATE 7 APPALACHIAN ST 42 
status : WIN

 

 

Do you live in Vegas? I hate using these off shore sportsbooks like 5dimes and Bovada. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn there are hella raiders fans out on the beach in LA today. I love it. Feels good to represent and have raider fans around too. So weird to me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/31/2019 at 4:48 PM, raidr4life said:

My command center up and running, all just 20 inch screens

tumblr_netfuyvc9h1rrkahjo1_500.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Do you live in Vegas? I hate using these off shore sportsbooks like 5dimes and Bovada. 

No, but I travel there a lot and planning on moving there soon, I have some friends who live there enter me in the super contest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's on fire!!

09/05/2019 20:20
NFL GREEN BAY to Win +3(101)
GREEN BAY 10 CHICAGO 3
Regular season - Week 1
status : WIN

09/05/2019 20:20
NFL Point Total Under 46.5(-109)
GREEN BAY 10 CHICAGO 3
status : WIN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×