This Ain't Raider Talk Baby!

RaidersAreOne

37 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

A’s are doing great, been saving my money for a playoff game if we make it. Been since 1989 we won the World Series. Hope one day they can prove that in this era not just money buys championships, the poorest team can overcome all odds with heart and analytics. 

Cubs are my team, but I always hope the A's do well. Chapman is fantastic to watch. 

9 minutes ago, Blazer026 said:

Cubs are my team, but I always hope the A's do well. Chapman is fantastic to watch. 

Got no issues with the Cubs. Was rooting for them in 2016. Watching 90 year old dudes who were hardcore fans finally experience a World Series was pretty cool. I’m not saying anyone should be given a championship, but fans should never have to wait that long. 

And how can you not like A’s outside of our division rivals, we got the best color scheme in sports with our Green and Gold and you get to root on the underdog against all odds B|

Edited by BayRaider

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

I'm going to try. I've never been to a game in Oakland, so feel like I need to do that before they leave. 

I've been to 3 games there. It's a dump and I have no desire to go back. I understand it's the last game there, but again, it's a dump. I'd rather go to the 1st game in Vegas, which I'm going to try very hard to go. Tickets will probably be very expensive though.

I’m thinking of going to the last 4 games in Oakland, tickets are cheap. I was at the “last game” in Oakland last year. We whooped the broncos bad, It was nice to see Elway on the sideline all pissed off lol. There was really bad thunder storms the day of the game and some of the roads in Oakland were flooded. The rain was coming down hard prior to the game, stopped during the game, and started up again soon after the game finished. Some random lady told me, “the sky is crying because the raiders are leaving oakland” lol. Would have been the perfect way to go out,  but came back one more year. There was a big firework show after the game that wasn’t shown on TV. 

Edited by Humble_Beast

1 hour ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

I've been to 3 games there. It's a dump and I have no desire to go back. I understand it's the last game there, but again, it's a dump. I'd rather go to the 1st game in Vegas, which I'm going to try very hard to go. Tickets will probably be very expensive though.

I took BART out there a couple years ago in the offseason, just to see the place... man that place is a dump. Especially when you come from Atlanta and our stadium here is like a world class resort 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Whole city of Oakland is a dump. Glad they are going to Vegas. 

At least the A’s will be getting a quality on the water type Stadium like the Giants within 3-5 years. 

I mean i know its not the greatest place in the world... but to call my hometown a dump is just rude. Oakland may have some dumping areas. But they also have 5 million dollar houses in the hills. 

• Like 3

Just now, OG_C2X said:

I mean i know its not the greatest place in the world... but to call my hometown a dump is just rude. Oakland may have some dumping areas. But they also have 5 million dollar houses in the hills. 

The Hills are where the rich live. I’m talking about 95% of the level ground city. Just the pure ghetto compared to the rest of California.