This Ain't Raider Talk Baby!

RaidersAreOne

17 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Roseville, beautiful growing city, houses still worth 500k and they are brand new and 2500sf, not the 1950’s junk you see in the Bay. This town has green everywhere, tree every couple feet, and absolutely 100% no littering. Crime is VERY LOW. Can walk at 2am no worries. But I also stay in San Leandro or Concord on business often. I grew up in San Leandro and lived there 20 years. I lived 5 minutes from the Coliseum directly on the San Leandro/Oakland border. Was in Oakland almost every day, and yeah, yikes. 

Roseville is ok, nothing to do!! my best friend and his wife just moved to Rocklin. They miss the Bay!

Edited by OG_C2X

4 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

Roseville is ok, nothing to do!! my best friend and his wife just moved to Rocklin. They miss the Bay!

Was actually debating buying a house in Rocklin, prefer it over Roseville a tad. I actually think Sac has a ton to do and we prefer the smaller crowds. 

We don’t go out every night though and would rather use money yo travel outside the country every few months. 

Plus Roseville is like two hours from everything in every direction. Two hours from the Bay, three hours from Tahoe, three hours from Yosemite, three hours from Reno, and a really really short flight to L.A. or San Diego. 

I actually prefer San Diego over all of California but too expensive. My brother went to college down there and never came back. Really beautiful town and great weather. His hobbies are Microbreweries and Scuba Diving and San Diego is the Microbrewery/Beer capital of the world. 

10 hours ago, OG_C2X said:

Im a white guy who grew up in Oakland. Not the hills, but 56th and MacArthur. Its a rough area. But to be scared of it is made up in your head. Every city has "rough areas" and Oakland has a few. But Oakland is one of the most amazing cities in the world (take it from someone that has seen alot of thw world). The cultural diversity is unparalleled. Very rare in many other cities across the world can a Cambodian, Puerto Rican, Norwegian, Mexican, Pakistanian, an African American immigrants or 1st generation Ameficans can grow up on the same street as a guy whos family had been there since the 20s 

Don't be ignorant please. Oakland is an amazing city with some major issues. But to classify the city as a dump, or ghetto or to say it got Scary really quickly is just stereotypes you've created in your head that are causing those reactions. Because with an open mind Oakland is amazing.

Im sure Oakland could be nice, but be honest Oakland can get rough/hood quick. Have to always be aware of your surroundings so you don’t get “run up on”. It’s called being street smart, not trying to bash “the town”. You prolly feel comfortable in Oakland so you don’t see it. When the area looks shaky around you, it’s good to be alert so you don’t end up on the news. Of course if I knew Oakland I would feel different. I’m use to San Diego which has a different vibe and the country life of Fresno. Just because you are aware of your surroundings doesn’t mean you are stereotyping, just being street smart. Even a good friend moved from Oakland told me “I can’t believe Police Park their work car in front of their house, that would never happen in Oakland”. 

3 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

The Carr brothers are so annoying on Twitter. Had to hit them with the block. Best part of getting rid of Carr is not having the brothers around. 

They both block you if you have any constructive criticism on Carr even put in a very proper and well mannered post. 

David is also blocking people saying Carr is not going to Vegas and laughing at them. 

Jokes on you David... Carr is not coming to Vegas. This is an easy breakup method for Gruden moving cities. 

Went to the A’s playoff game yesterday and it was whack. Security ejected multiple fans (at least 10 from what I saw) for “standing”. If you stood on a non 3-2 count, you were ejected. 

Also people ejected for crowd noise. I s*** you not. Saw about 5-7 people ejected over being too loud. I was also told by security to keep it down when I was trying to start “Let’s Go Oakland” chants and their explanation was old folks were complaining that the crowd noise was too loud. My volume was maybe a 8/10 and I was completely sober/not drinking. 

Most whack thing ever and I’ve been to tons of A’s games. 

Much rather be at a Raider game where people are standing 55-60% of the game and being as loud as they want to be. It’s a sports game for crying out loud. 

Really disappointed in A’s management. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Went to the A’s playoff game yesterday and it was whack. Security ejected multiple fans (at least 10 from what I saw) for “standing”. If you stood on a non 3-2 count, you were ejected. 

Also people ejected for crowd noise. I s*** you not. Saw about 5-7 people ejected over being too loud. I was also told by security to keep it down when I was trying to start “Let’s Go Oakland” chants and their explanation was old folks were complaining that the crowd noise was too loud. My volume was maybe a 8/10 and I was completely sober/not drinking. 

Most whack thing ever and I’ve been to tons of A’s games. 

Much rather be at a Raider game where people are standing 55-60% of the game and being as loud as they want to be. It’s a sports game for crying out loud. 

Really disappointed in A’s management. 

That's BS.

Anybody see the Commish complement Stacy on the pregame of being with her instead of the guys on NFLN and his face when she put her arm on his back made him think #metoo. Like he was analyzing his comment if it would haunt him or if she wants to take it off camera. LOL Irvin caught it and the guys in studio chuckled a bit but didn't take there and stayed focused.