This Ain't Raider Talk Baby!

RaidersAreOne

Crazy how he asked Bill for a trade cause he didn’t feel safe and they just told him no and to get an apartment. 

michelle mcphee still a pos for what she did. 

Also hard to believe the story his high school QB betrays him and his sexuality. 

Edited by agarcia34

On 1/16/2020 at 8:37 AM, agarcia34 said:

Crazy how he asked Bill for a trade cause he didn’t feel safe and they just told him no and to get an apartment. 

michelle mcphee still a pos for what she did. 

Also hard to believe the story his high school QB betrays him and his sexuality. 

That special was so dam weird I finished it think wtf did I just watch. Dam that dude had issues I don’t think it was just cte tho. Dude had a rough life. Some can overcome it and some can’t.

37 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

That special was so dam weird I finished it think wtf did I just watch. Dam that dude had issues I don’t think it was just cte tho. Dude had a rough life. Some can overcome it and some can’t.

Yeah, if was definitely weird. Made you feel sorry for him in a way. His mom was really something else. I laughed when she said all I wanted was a million when they were on the phone. He didn’t like his mom very much and held a huge grudge with her about how she moved on from his dad after his death. 

I think CTE played a small role in everything, but can’t blame CTE on everything. Have to take responsibility for his actions. He was just so paranoid and I think that was his real down fall. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Yeah, if was definitely weird. Made you feel sorry for him in a way. His mom was really something else. I laughed when she said all I wanted was a million when they were on the phone. He didn’t like his mom very much and held a huge grudge with her about how she moved on from his dad after his death. 

I think CTE played a small role in everything, but can’t blame CTE on everything. Have to take responsibility for his actions. He was just so paranoid and I think that was his real down fall. 

Also bad friends 

his jail phone calls made him sound like he was drugged up in a major way

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

“How's this for a twist?.....Aaron Hernandez committed suicide because..under the state of Massachusetts laws...if you die during a appeal of a conviction.. automatically the original conviction becomes Null and void which means he never violated the New England Patriots contract thus his daughter is entitled to the remainder of the 15 million the Patriots promised him whether he died a day after he signed the contract”

He actually had a reason for his suicide 

-found this-

Not sure how true it is but if so dam good move even though it was drastic 

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

“How's this for a twist?.....Aaron Hernandez committed suicide because..under the state of Massachusetts laws...if you die during a appeal of a conviction.. automatically the original conviction becomes Null and void which means he never violated the New England Patriots contract thus his daughter is entitled to the remainder of the 15 million the Patriots promised him whether he died a day after he signed the contract”

He actually had a reason for his suicide 

-found this-

Not sure how true it is but if so dam good move even though it was drastic 

It was always about money when he killed himself. I didn’t know the exact details but it was 100% about money. 

Same thing with Epstein. They can’t pursue his fortune because of his suicide. I don’t believe the conspiracy theories someone killed him although I do think the guards turned the camera off and gave him a rope, and maybe helped him out a little bit. 

• 2 weeks later...