RaidersAreOne

This Ain't Raider Talk Baby!

Anyone hear drive a Tesla?  Been really thinking about getting one since I just paid my car off and the idea of an electric car intrigues me. I took one on a test drive and I do like how they drive. 

Edited by agarcia34

52 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Anyone hear drive a Tesla?  Been really thinking about getting one since I just paid my car off and the idea of an electric car intrigues me. I took one on a test drive and I do like how they drive. 

We just turned our lease in. Drove a model S for 3 years. We are moving to Belize full time next month for 1-2 years so we decided against buying it out from them. It was a great car. I want to get to SUV when we move back from Belize. 

Edited by OG_C2X

Anyone catch the XFL game? brings back memories when I was a kid. Wished they would bring back the old football. I think this has a good chance to stick around this time. 

King still good at punting. He kicked an absolute beauty. Hopefully he’s able to get back into the NFL. His talents are to good for the XFL. 

Even when King was on his way out, I still liked the guy.  He was a very good punter for many years.  Injuries hurt him after he left us.  I can see why teams would be put off by him though, he’s quite an odd guy.  Hopefully he does well and gets another shot though.