Sign in to follow this  
RaidersAreOne

This Ain't Raider Talk Baby!

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

You say that, but then the Broncos got a pick for their punter who obviously would have been cut. But I get it. Just curious is all. Seems like Crabtree could've gotten a later pick from a team like the Ravens but they just jumped to replace him with Nelson.

Yeah I said "teams don't always", not teams always. You even bolded it. Then you restated the same things you said in the original post. It doesn't always work even if on the outside it looks like a deal could be struck. Teams will play coy knowing a guy will be cut and other times teams will move on a guy that will be cut because they are scared he may have more than one suitor or a million other reasons why a trade would come together.

On 5/6/2018 at 7:23 PM, Silver&Black88 said:

Random occurrence: Michael Irvin was at the same Cinco De Mayo party as me last night.

What was he like? Only player i ever met was Drew Bledsoe as a kid. And dude was straight boring as hell. His wife tho...oh my jeezy...

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, riceman80 said:

What was he like? Only player i ever met was Drew Bledsoe as a kid. And dude was straight boring as hell. His wife tho...oh my jeezy...

Drew Bledsoe was turnt up at the Celtic game the other day lol but yeah he does look like a bland guy

I met Charles Woodson and Charlie Garner back in 02 when I was a kid...apparently Woodson was messing with one of the chicks from my apartment complex and they pulled up in a SUV and signed autographs for all the neighborhood kids lol. It was cool to see that as a kid

Edited by SilverNBlackFan