3 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

what would  you do? I just fantasy drafted and my team looks like this

QB: R Wilson

RB: Gurley, Freeman, A Collins, C Carson, S Michel

WR: Baldwin, Juju, Edelman, K Cole, M Williams

TE: Gronk, Burton

Def: Vikings, Bears

K: Butler

A guy just dropped J Doyle...thinking of adding him and maybe flipping a TE for a reliable WR... I would drop M Williams... I also really like T Lockett, this could be his breakout year? would you drop M Williams for Lockett or Doyle?

Id drop Williams for either honestly. He already had alot of competition for targets and his value was looking dependent on red zone oppurtunities. They just resigned Gates so he'll take targets and redzone looks away too.

Id go with Doyle personally. He's underrated and Indy has a bad roster. Luck likes TEs and their running game is abysmal so id expect the Colts to be throwing from behind alot. Not good for luck really but Doyle should see alot of volume. They signed Ebron but Luck will value Doyle's consistency over Ebron boom or bust ability imo.

Lockett would also be good but i'd expect Tyreek Hill consistency. He's not the greatest WR but he's always a threat for a huge play. One week you might 4-37-0, the next you might get 7-135-1. Seahawks should also be playing from behind alot this year i expect which boosts his target total.

Join my NFL Fantasy League! Fun 12 Team league. 4 Bench Spots. PPR (.5). Flex:WR,RB,TE - This is fun league, newcomers and veterans are encouraged to join. Only requirement have fun and stay active! Draft time is 9/5/18 @8:30PM PDT
Join Here: http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=2797507
League ID: 2797507
League Password: element

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/3/2018 at 4:52 PM, Humble_Beast said:

Would you trade Mack and Edelman for Beckham PPR? 

My current

RB: Gurley, Mack, Sony, Drake, Cohen, Collins

WR: Juju, KennyG, Edeleman, D Parker, D Moore 

No way in a PPR league would i trade Edelman for Beckham. And Mack has been on fire as of late

30 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

@Humble_Beast

Looks like you are good going forward at WR with Sutton getting more time and Moore looking good. I am iffy about Bell though. Conner is killing it. Even if Bell comes back he wont be the workhorse anymore.

pulled the trigger... I need to roll the dice, theres two stacked powerhouse team scoring 170 every week.. going be tough to beat them...   so I made the trade of Cohen and Kenny G for Bell, and Trey Burton.. I have Gronk and no backup, so I was able to land a top ten 10 TE too....   now I need to drop Junno and D Parker... probably add two wideouts

QB: Goff

RB: Gurley, Bell, Sony, Collins, Drake

WR: Beckham, Juju, Sutton, DJ Moore

Def: Bears

K: Butkler 

probably add two wideouts tonight. thinking of T Smith(saints), John Ross, M Valdes Scantling, or Humpries... maybe one of them breaks out....

5 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

pulled the trigger... I need to roll the dice, theres two stacked powerhouse team scoring 170 every week.. going be tough to beat them...   so I made the trade of Cohen and Kenny G for Bell, and Trey Burton.. I have Gronk and no backup, so I was able to land a top ten 10 TE too....   now I need to drop Junno and D Parker... probably add two wideouts

QB: Goff

RB: Gurley, Bell, Sony, Collins, Drake

WR: Beckham, Juju, Sutton, DJ Moore

Def: Bears

K: Butkler 

probably add two wideouts tonight. thinking of T Smith(saints), John Ross, M Valdes Scantling, or Humpries... maybe one of them breaks out....

I snap him up. Cobb is a ghost and Allison is on IR. Plus a bad defense giving up points means Rodgers throwing alot.

• 2 months later...