RaidersAreOne

This Ain't Raider Talk Baby!

5 hours ago, IdigtheRaiders! said:

Kind of a random question, but something I've been wondering for a while: What would you say is the biggest rivalry in the AFC West that does NOT involve the Raiders? Chargers/Chiefs? Broncos/Chargers? Broncos/Chiefs?

I'd say Chiefs/Broncos.

The Chargers are probably the least hated team in the division IMO.

3 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I'd say Chiefs/Broncos.

The Chargers are probably the least hated team in the division IMO.

Hard to be hated when no one cares about you enough to hate you

3 hours ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Hard to be hated when no one cares about you enough to hate you

This is true. I was actually rooting for them to win the SB this year - that's how little disdain I have for them. But chargas gonna charge, got they azz beat.

Just saw "Us". Man did it SUCK. My mind is blown that the reviews and ratings are so incredibly high. 

It seems I am in the vast minority but I think it was one of the most disappointing movies I have ever seen after how much I loved Get Out.

16 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Just saw "Us". Man did it SUCK. My mind is blown that the reviews and ratings are so incredibly high. 

It seems I am in the vast minority but I think it was one of the most disappointing movies I have ever seen after how much I loved Get Out.

I really liked Get Out, haven’t seen Us. 

Really waiting for the new Avengers and the final season of Game of Thrones. Pumped. 

On 3/24/2019 at 9:48 PM, BayRaider said:

Really waiting for the new Avengers and the final season of Game of Thrones. Pumped. 

Ahh YEAH!!! My countdown to how many die in which more clock is ticking. GOT probably kill everybody and Endgame mames or kills the original cast. Costs too much to bring those names in) but seriously injuring them wouldn't rule out the possibility if the new direction sucks. Avengers New Directions in 2022 with crickets chirping...Great run and wish DC did it right the way Marvel did. Build it, don't just jump in and shove it in. LOL