This Ain't Raider Talk Baby!

RaidersAreOne

Oakland A’s are now considering a move to Vegas (commish said it was ok and even encouraged it, Vegas was always blocked before). 

Oakland suing the A’s over them purchasing the coliseum rights which is what started the fiasco. The A’s won a bid for the coliseum grounds at 85M from Alameda County. Oakland got butthurt they couldn’t match the offer and sued to block the transaction. 

City of Oakland is a s***show and should lose all three teams. 

1 hour ago, agarcia34 said:

Dave Roberts and his awful decisions is how that happens. Also doesn’t hurt that Kershaw is one of the biggest choke artist in the history of all sports. 

won 106 games and out the first round after going to back to back World Series 

was at the game, longest ride home ever...

I said Astros/Nats WS before the playoffs started (in the MLB Playoff Thread). I actually thought this Dodger team is worse than in years past, you can’t completely measure it by games won. 

Even with my prediction, I’m rooting my butt off for the Rays tonight. F*** the Astros. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Rays win tonight. Kind of don’t want to see it happen because the Yankees would just walk over the Rays and I would like to see a competitive series. 

A day later I’m still baffled how Dave Roberts thought it would be okay to send Joe Kelly out there for the 10th inning. 

Edited by agarcia34

11 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Rays win tonight. Kind of don’t want to see it happen because the Yankees would just walk over the Rays and I would like to see a competitive series. 

A day later I’m still baffled how Dave Roberts thought it would be okay to send Joe Kelly out there for the 10th inning. 

Every fan of every team and all baseball announcers: Why is Joe Kelly out there? 

7 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Especially for the heart of the Nats lineup smh.

someone has put down a 1,000,000 bet on the Astros ML at William Hill. 

If there’s ever a game in baseball to bet big money, could be this game. Astros are the biggest WS favorites in Vegas history. 

Just now, agarcia34 said:

Would win about 384k. Whole lot of juice that you’re buying. 

384K is a lottttt of money if you are super confident. I’d have to be like 96% sure or something. Which I am not. 

I’m more like 80% on the Astros tonight. They are the best team in the MLB by a decent margin but percentages are king in baseball. Cole is due for an average outing and Glascow is due for a dominant outing. 

But I’ll go 1-0 Astros win tonight. Cole gets out of some shaky situations with zero runs allowed. Astros pen delivers lights out baseball. Glascow is phenomenal but gets zero help.