This Ain't Raider Talk Baby!

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

12 ounce curls?

LOL Waiting for Tahoe for that. About a mile from GSR as I went last minute cheap and it's why I'm going to Tahoe early. LOL Vegas will be the 1-3 foot evening pina colodas with extra extra flavoring. 🤪

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Zion National Park, not far from Vegas

THANK YOU Humble. 😁 I've heard of that but never knew where it was. That's perfect because it's not far off the 15 on the way to Colorado/ Yellowstone or even going back to Vegas as a day trip. 

11 hours ago, G said:

THANK YOU Humble. 😁 I've heard of that but never knew where it was. That's perfect because it's not far off the 15 on the way to Colorado/ Yellowstone or even going back to Vegas as a day trip. 

The narrows @Zion.... I went earlier this summer, look up the hikes. Most people stop half way, but there is a 8 mile hike in the narrows.. It's the most challenging hike, because its in the water. A little scary when you can't feel the bottom of the river, but once you finish... You feel on top of the world

Edited by Humble_Beast

11 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

The narrows @Zion.... I went earlier this summer, look up the hikes. Most people stop half way, but there is a 8 mile hike in the narrows.. It's the most challenging hike, because its in the water. A little scary when you can't feel the bottom of the river, but once you finish... You feel on top of the world

Thanks but the ex-gf would never make it that far even if easy. She can't even be on top long and she's a tiny spinner. Under 5'0 under 100lbs. I'd have to carry her on my back.   LOL  🥳

Edited by G

On 8/25/2020 at 11:34 PM, G said:

Thanks but the ex-gf would never make it that far even if easy. She can't even be on top long and she's a tiny spinner. Under 5'0 under 100lbs. I'd have to carry her on my back.   LOL  🥳

Spinners are awesome.  👏👏 

the whole point of a spinner is that they can “be on top long”.  Tell her she’s gonna stay an ex if she doesn’t figure that out!  She needs to pummel horse ya lol.

My girls a 5’3 110 former gymnast with D’s.... God is wonderful!

your a brave man if ur taking a road trip with a women... braver If it’s an ex.... insane if you don’t have a detailed itinerary before leaving.... I don’t think I’ve ever gone on a road trip over 3 hrs each way with a gf and returned without breaking Up at least once along the way.

Edited by jimkelly02

5 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

Spinners are awesome.  👏👏 

the whole point of a spinner is that they can “be on top long”.  Tell her she’s gonna stay an ex if she doesn’t figure that out!  She needs to pummel horse ya lol.

My girls a 5’3 110 former gymnast with D’s.... God is wonderful!

your a brave man if ur taking a road trip with a women... braver If it’s an ex.... insane if you don’t have a detailed itinerary before leaving.... I don’t think I’ve ever gone on a road trip over 3 hrs each way with a gf and returned without breaking Up at least once along the way.

Lived together over 5 years before she moved and we never fought. She wouldn't engage and didn't use sex as a weapon. Things weren't perfect but she's such an awesome person I didn't see the need to lose contact. Still have sex because...Why not. LOL

15 hours ago, G said:

Lived together over 5 years before she moved and we never fought. She wouldn't engage and didn't use sex as a weapon. Things weren't perfect but she's such an awesome person I didn't see the need to lose contact. Still have sex because...Why not. LOL

I feel ya... I’ve had ex that I’m still cool with because neither of us did the other one wrong (but she died this past year)... and plenty of girls I wouldn’t ever call a GF but the same thing.  I lived on what I called “residual Psy” for a few years lol.

On 8/29/2020 at 11:37 AM, jimkelly02 said:

I feel ya... I’ve had ex that I’m still cool with because neither of us did the other one wrong (but she died this past year)... and plenty of girls I wouldn’t ever call a GF but the same thing.  I lived on what I called “residual Psy” for a few years lol.

Sorry about your loss.

Yeah most relations I've had ended well and had lingering residual effects. 

1 hour ago, G said:

Sorry about your loss.

Yeah most relations I've had ended well and had lingering residual effects. 

Oh thank you... she married some doper after we broke up. She partied lightly In HS and after but not at all when we dated and he got her to use H, prolly so she wouldn’t leave him, and well that didn’t last long.  
If I told you the amount of friends and ex-gfs I’ve lost to drugs, suicide, and motorcycle accidents you wouldn’t believe me.  It’s crazy how someone can be clean and a normal citizen then they get with the wrong person and their life goes down hill and they die.  5 out of my last 8 Gf’s are dead and the one I dated the longest is only alive because she’s been in prison for 3.5yrs then out for 18 months and back in for another 5.  I highly doubt she lasts 3 months when she gets out.  Ive literally put money aside for her burial because I just know she’ll be using and die as soon as she gets out.  Out of my core of 11 best friends growing up 6 are dead, 1 won’t be home til 2035, 2 are doing well for themselves, and 2 just came home after doing 12 out Of the last 15 years in prison.

Drugs and motorcycles f-ing suck.

• Like 1

On 8/25/2020 at 9:04 AM, Humble_Beast said:

Checked out Zion and it was great. Just spent 4 hours driving around and checking out the little stuff around the road and was still happy. Will need to plan a multiple day trip next year. Thanks again for the recommend. 

Edited by G