This Ain't Raider Talk Baby!

RaidersAreOne

16 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Sports betting and DFS became legal in Arizona finally. Can’t wait to dig into some DFS 

Didn’t even know DFS was illegal there. 

Not a big DFS fan though. Although I heard the best way to do it is only enter the 50% prize polls. Not the 5-10% ones that pay more. 

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Didn’t even know DFS was illegal there. 

Not a big DFS fan though. Although I heard the best way to do it is only enter the 50% prize polls. Not the 5-10% ones that pay more. 

One of the few states where it was still illegal Crazy lol I know nothing about DFS so gonna spend the next couple months studying into it. 

Heard some positive things about your state and at least pushing towards a bill getting passed. If anything the AZ Bill should be a blueprint for California. 

11 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Dude. Baseball is boring af.

Right? Could win 50 straight and I could care less.

Sports for me in order:

NFL, SEC, rest of college football, March Madness, PGA, NBA, NHL, neighbor hood kids playing touch football, Fütbol, my wife trying to make a free throw, MLB. 

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Right? Could win 50 straight and I could care less.

Sports for me in order:

NFL, SEC, rest of college football, March Madness, PGA, NBA, NHL, neighbor hood kids playing touch football, Fütbol, my wife trying to make a free throw, MLB. 

To each their own bp, lol. I’d rather watch paint dry than pga. Lol! Funny post tho. I used to pitch in hs and college so even pitching matchups are fun for me. 

7 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

To each their own bp, lol. I’d rather watch paint dry than pga. Lol! Funny post tho. I used to pitch in hs and college so even pitching matchups are fun for me. 

I live in Atlanta. The Masters is a huge deal every year. Otherwise, I'm not watching much golf.

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

I live in Atlanta. The Masters is a huge deal every year. Otherwise, I'm not watching much golf.

Gotcha, I only wanna watch them serve the cheeseburgers up at the dinner. Lmao! Can only imagine that comedy, seems like a long time ago now.... oh yeah, it was. Hell, seems like forever ago I posted my first comment on here....think it was about the moss trade....lmao!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blazer026 said:

For me, NFL, MLB, NHL, CFB, Boxing, MMA, CBB, some tennis golf, NBA. 

Similar to mine.

For me:

1. NFL (by far)

2. MMA

3. MLB

4. College Football

5. March Madness

Big Gap

6. Boxing

7. NHL

8. PGA Tour

9. NBA

Not into at all what so ever: Soccer, Nascar, Tennis, Minor League Baseball

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

1. NFL

2. NBA - been watching less, only watch the lakers. probably watch more towards the playoffs

3. Soccer 

4. UFC- more of a casual these days

5. MLB- catch a game here in there as background noise, mainly watch towards the end of the season

don't want anything else, guess that's kinda alot 

Edited by Humble_Beast

yall trippin, baseballs the ish...

NFL, Boxing, MLB, NBA, College Football, March Madness dont really watch much else. 

Its crazy because growing up it was NFL/NBA neck and neck for me. But now its like watching the McDonalds All America game every night. 3's, uncontested dunks etc. Guys sitting out or teaming up has diluted everything as well. 

Edited by Geezy
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Geezy said:

yall trippin, baseballs the ish...

NFL, Boxing, MLB, NBA, College Football, March Madness dont really watch much else. 

Its crazy because growing up it was NFL/NBA neck and neck for me. But now its like watching the McDonalds All America game every night. 3's, uncontested dunks etc. Guys sitting out or teaming up has diluted everything as well. 

NBA died and boring as hell when the Heat formed a super team and every other team started following suit. It got better in 2014, and the Warriors winning a title with a complete 100% homegrown team in 15-16 which is a rarity (I’m a Warrior fan as well) was absolutely awesome. Then, when they signed Durant, it died again. I was a fan not thrilled with signing Durant, just totally throws off the balance of the sport. And I’m not the only one who thinks this, NBA’s ratings were way higher in the 2000’s, and the past 3 years their ratings have been in the total gutter. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

NBA died and boring as hell when the Heat formed a super team and every other team started following suit. It got better in 2014, and the Warriors winning a title with a complete 100% homegrown team in 15-16 which is a rarity (I’m a Warrior fan as well) was absolutely awesome. Then, when they signed Durant, it died again. I was a fan not thrilled with signing Durant, just totally throws off the balance of the sport. And I’m not the only one who thinks this, NBA’s ratings were way higher in the 2000’s, and the past 3 years their ratings have been in the total gutter. 

I prolly wouldn't care as much about the NBA if I wasn't a Laker fan. it was fun to destroy the NBA last year. still doesn't feel the same without Kobe tho. More of a fan of AD than Lebron