This Ain't Raider Talk Baby!

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

Shortstop is a little iffy. Arcia is a bit meh at an important spot.

Arcia feels purely replacement level so yeah it and left field are the biggest question marks for me, though Arcia is an awesome depth piece. Hopefully Shewmake or Grissom get up to the show sooner rather than later. At the end of the day, I’m glad they didn’t give Dansby that bag. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

So 2 of my teams in Vegas and one in SF now after all 3 were in Oakland. Vegas is a weird fit for a Baseball team though. It is way too hot for Baseball in Vegas and Baseball domes are literally disgusting and shouldn't exist. 

19 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Taking a break until the start of the season in September to focus on life. But if we end up taking one of the four QB's I'll probably hop on and make a post. 

Hope life is OK my man, I know we’ve had our back and firths but I hope we conduct a great draft and we see you back soon! 🍺🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Darbsk said:

Hope life is OK my man, I know we’ve had our back and firths but I hope we conduct a great draft and we see you back soon! 🍺🙂

Yes sir, just trying to get back on track. Have a couple side businesses I’m trying to focus on. Working a lot of hours at my main job as well. Also just got out of a six year relationship and trying to recover from that. This forum just eats too much of my free time. I think I am addicted to talking about football. There are worse addictions in life, but still need a break. Need to focus my free time on being productive. Skills, side businesses, social life, etc. So I’ll be logging out until September starting today. 

But if we pick a QB, I’ll come on for one post probably. 

• Like 2

On 4/24/2023 at 1:07 PM, BayRaider said:

Yes sir, just trying to get back on track. Have a couple side businesses I’m trying to focus on. Working a lot of hours at my main job as well. Also just got out of a six year relationship and trying to recover from that. This forum just eats too much of my free time. I think I am addicted to talking about football. There are worse addictions in life, but still need a break. Need to focus my free time on being productive. Skills, side businesses, social life, etc. So I’ll be logging out until September starting today. 

But if we pick a QB, I’ll come on for one post probably. 

Try going on a retreat where they take your phone away from you.  I have been getting all kinds of stuff done since and I did not want them to give my phone back after the 4th day.

• Like 1