BUF signs OL's Russell Bodine and Marshall Newhouse

Broncofan

After the haul they got for Cordy Glenn, time to restock depth.   Newhouse was just awful for the Raiders last year, I won't lie, I'm kind of relieved he's off the market because DEN was linked to him (no thanks).   Still probably no more than depth signings.  Just shows how bad OL talent is across the league.

4 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

After the haul they got for Cordy Glenn, time to restock depth.   Newhouse was just awful for the Raiders last year, I won't lie, I'm kind of relieved he's off the market because DEN was linked to him (no thanks).   Still probably no more than depth signings.  Just shows how bad OL talent is across the league.

Very true.

2 hours ago, OleXmad said:

RIP whoever starts behind the bills O-line. 

Why? We still have Groy and Mills.

Bodine I think was just brought here cause he has familiarity with McCarron. Being familiar with the backup Center is huge in case of an injury. Newhouse is just a depth signing since we traded Glenn... Dawkins is taking over at LT.

3 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Why? We still have Groy and Mills.

Bodine I think was just brought here cause he has familiarity with McCarron. Being familiar with the backup Center is huge in case of an injury. Newhouse is just a depth signing since we traded Glenn... Dawkins is taking over at LT.

People try to read too much into a joke sometimes, this is one of those times. 

6 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Jokes are typically funny, no ?

Here's to hoping Groy doesn't get hurt 

Humor is subjective, here's to hoping the bills are able to repeat/improve on last year's success somehow.

Archived