Colts sign TE Eric Ebron *money breakdown includ

Wyld Stallyns

14 hours ago, Warhorse said:

20180319_213124.jpg

Oh gosh man, please don't let someone's hyped up stat make you think he's this type of guy. Lions throw so dang much he had more than plenty of opportunity's. Guy can't even get in the endzone. See how they cherry picked receptions.

He'll be alright for you guys just don't expect him to be in the company of those names! He's more like Julius Thomas than Rob Gronkowski or Jason Witten.

I like that if he stinks the joint up you can release him next season.

39 minutes ago, SimbaWho said:

Oh gosh man, please don't let someone's hyped up stat make you think he's this type of guy. Lions throw so dang much he had more than plenty of opportunity's. Guy can't even get in the endzone. See how they cherry picked receptions.

He'll be alright for you guys just don't expect him to be in the company of those names! He's more like Julius Thomas than Rob Gronkowski or Jason Witten.

I like that if he stinks the joint up you can release him next season.

Appreciate the warning, but I posted that in regard to semantics. No way does any player reach top five status in anything in relation to all time NFL, by being average. He may not be all that, but he is not average. Average is for the other hundreds of players who didn't get anywhere near that mark. 

I very well may play for us average, but we paid him a average vet TE amount. We shall see!

Archived