Jump to content
iPwn

Former Jags around the league

Recommended Posts

Thought it might be interesting to see how some past Jaguars are doing around the league, with updates and other stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roy Miller finally got signed. Good for him!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like Julius isn’t doing well in Miami.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chris Smith is having a good camp, pushing for a roster spot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blaine Gabbert looked pretty good last night in the HoF game. Never held him in disdain or anything, so good for him. Talent wise he's probably the best backup in the league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beachum looks to make an impact as the Jets LT. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, iPwn said:

Roy Miller finally got signed. Good for him!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, iPwn said:

 

Loved big Roy. Hope it works out for him in KC because when healthy he is quite solid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, VLoo said:

Blaine Gabbert looked pretty good last night in the HoF game. Never held him in disdain or anything, so good for him. Talent wise he's probably the best backup in the league.

He has always looked amazing in the preseason. Maybe some stability in Arizona can get him ready to be a decent stopgap QB after Carson Palmer retires though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Evans was a guy I had really rooted for. Sucks to see him still not finding a place in the league. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

'Member when Dave said they had him ranked as like the 2nd safety in the entire draft? I 'member.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, VLoo said:

'Member when Dave said they had him ranked as like the 2nd safety in the entire draft? I 'member.

To their credit, I think Cyp might actually be the only starting Safety in that class, so they might not be that far off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You really take a look at that class and just shudder. It's #notgood all over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, VLoo said:

You really take a look at that class and just shudder. It's #notgood all over.

Was a really bad time to decide that they wanted to replace both Safeties, that’s for sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iPwn said:

Was a really bad time to decide that they wanted to replace both Safeties, that’s for sure. 

Bring back Don Carey and Courtney Greene, imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×