Jump to content
pwny

Former Jags around the league

Recommended Posts

He needs to stop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, iPwn said:

He needs to stop

This is a shame. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roy is, well, used to be, a member at where I work. He is back in Texas now. 

The whole situation could have been avoided. He is a big time alcoholic and obviously they were both intoxicated when he put his hands on her.

Now, she is just going for all his money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Roy is, well, used to be, a member at where I work. He is back in Texas now. 

The whole situation could have been avoided. He is a big time alcoholic and obviously they were both intoxicated when he put his hands on her.

Now, she is just going for all his money.

As I thought. There was another side to the story. Drunkenness at it's worst and now has caused his life to turn upside down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/06/2018 at 7:27 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I dont even remember those names lol

I remember Brennan Williams name.  He seemed like he might be a player at one point, but i think was mostly just injured all the time or something?  Good to see he's found something else i guess...though i can't imagine that's super easy on the body either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Tugboat said:

I remember Brennan Williams name.  He seemed like he might be a player at one point, but i think was mostly just injured all the time or something?  Good to see he's found something else i guess...though i can't imagine that's super easy on the body either.

Image result for Brennan Williams

Image result for Brennan Williams

 

He's definitely in better shape, but he needs to be in order to handle a sport that's year round and taxing on the body. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

....that is not what I remember him looking like.

 

@Adrenaline_Flux he was the one that played D&D and stuff, right? I think he had an avatar of his character and maybe that’s why I have a completely different memory of his look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly am not sure. I barely remembered him on the Jags and I even liked him as a draft prospect so that's saying something.

I did see him at an NXT Live event last year though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, iPwn said:

....that is not what I remember him looking like.

 

@Adrenaline_Flux he was the one that played D&D and stuff, right? I think he had an avatar of his character and maybe that’s why I have a completely different memory of his look.

Some of his Jaguar days photos: 

Related image

15876.png&w=350&h=254

Image result for Brennan Williams jaguars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×