Former Jags around the league

pwny

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, iPwn said:

So Byron Leftwich is the Quartbacks coach in Arizona.

How did I not know this?

Not sure. It was a pretty notable headline leading into the Cards game. All 3 Jags 1st round QBs involved in the game and what not. But who knows where he lands if they bring in different staff with the new HC

13 hours ago, VLoo said:

Not sure. It was a pretty notable headline leading into the Cards game. All 3 Jags 1st round QBs involved in the game and what not. But who knows where he lands if they bring in different staff with the new HC

I didnt know it either nor see the headline like that. Was all Bortles/Gabbert for me 

I think the 49ers only have one for Jag on the roster, but Sheldon Day appears to be somewhat promising. May only be a rotational guy, but obviously with limited experience in our system, he played 6 games, had a sack, 3 stuffs, 1 pass broken up. Had a handful of tackles. I think he'll be a good depth piece for us behind Buckner. 

• 3 months later...
17 hours ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Marcedes Lewis to Green Bay.

Kinda sucks.  Hoped he'd be a "lifelong Jaguar" type.  But once they had their little spat and cut him, that was never gonna happen i guess.  He's still clearly got football left to play.

3 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Kinda sucks.  Hoped he'd be a "lifelong Jaguar" type.  But once they had their little spat and cut him, that was never gonna happen i guess.  He's still clearly got football left to play.

Glad to see him go to a legit team. Hated seeing A-Rob go to Chicago

8 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Glad to see him go to a legit team. Hated seeing A-Rob go to Chicago

I feel like it's definitely kinda worse.  Partially because ARob wasn't even a lifelong Jaguar at all.  But also, because it's the Packers and that's gross.