Former Jags around the league

pwny

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Tugboat said:

Also, Clay Harbor is on The Bachelorette apparently.  And he still kinda sucks.

And tomorrow, hopefully we get to see Austen Lane knock Greg Hardy's teeth out.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Doesn't mention that he's an even worse ball thrower than Blake Bortle too.

Just a massive tryhard fail when he wrecked his wrist a bit too.  Trying to like run through a couple random schmos like a star, and barely doing it.

Random thought: I wonder what actually happened with Demetrius McCray. He looked like he could be a serviceable starter that one year and then nothing ever again. Went to Seattle to try to make it work in that defense. Then he got to try it with Ken Norton Jr in Oakland and that didn’t work out either and now he’s without a job.

Its crazy how many flash in the pan, 5-10 game “rising stars” we had that never panned our.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

Random thought: I wonder what actually happened with Demetrius McCray. He looked like he could be a serviceable starter that one year and then nothing ever again. Went to Seattle to try to make it work in that defense. Then he got to try it with Ken Norton Jr in Oakland and that didn’t work out either and now he’s without a job.

Its crazy how many flash in the pan, 5-10 game “rising stars” we had that never panned our.

Yeah.  That Demetrius McCray one was legitimately one of the stranger cases i've seen.  Thinking he'd pan out as like a stud starter was definitely a reach...but that he can't even seem to catch on somewhere, in some role...in a league this starved for quality DB play?  It's kinda weird.  He showed some legit promise.