Sylvester Williams visiting

LoganF89

54 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Williams is someone I don't want.

so far Richardson/scandrick/ and Williams are three guys I said " I hope we don't sign them ".

I can understand someone's hesitation on Scandrick and Williams, but why with Richardson (assuming you mean Paul the WR (i.e. the guy Redskins signed) and not Sheldon the DT)?

17 minutes ago, Woz said:

I can understand someone's hesitation on Scandrick and Williams, but why with Richardson (assuming you mean Paul the WR (i.e. the guy Redskins signed) and not Sheldon the DT)?

Injury concern and he's someone to me feels like he will have one good game than dissapear the next fews.

He wasn't so expensive and I'm glad we have speed. But to me I rather have gotten Robinson or Watkins instead , they have number one WR traits .

Just now, Dashing202 said:

Injury concern and he's someone to me feels like he will have one good game than dissapear the next fews.

He wasn't so expensive and I'm glad we have speed. But to me I rather have gotten Robinson or Watkins instead , they have number one WR traits .

You have injury concern issues with Richardson ... and you wanted Watkins instead? Sammy, while talented, cannot stay healthy. Even Robinson is a question mark since he's coming off of an ACL tear.

Archived