Jaguars release Allen Hurns

.Buzz

1 hour ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

I will never forget him crawling off the field injured so we wouldn't have to burn a timeout. If we somehow bring him back on a cheaper, incentive-laden deal, that would be amazing.

damn, that literally brought a tear to my eye when it happened

gonna miss this guy 

Players don’t realize the don’t thave a leg to stand on when their production has suffered Az offered to keep Tyriann at 8 mil if he took the pay cut now he is playing for 7 mil ??‍♂️ If Hurns thinks he is going to make 7 mil after he missed 11 games over 2 seasons he need to be entered into the concussion protocol program.

Hurns is one of the toughest, smartest, and grittiest dude on the team. It's a shame that a receiver who took too much pounding catching sailing passes while getting blasted by a DB is cut while the QB who sailed those passes earns an extension.

11 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I hope he can be an effective one but not at the cost of his return game

Love what Mickens did, but people are forgetting about Wynn. He was neck and neck with Cole during camp/preseason before he got hurt. 

Sad to see Hurnsy go, but this offense clearly values speed in their receivers. There's a lot of beep beep in that lineup now that the Allens are gone.

Just gotta make sure somebody develops as a chain mover (or from the TE spot).

2 hours ago, Speedyg said:

Love what Mickens did, but people are forgetting about Wynn. He was neck and neck with Cole during camp/preseason before he got hurt. 

Sad to see Hurnsy go, but this offense clearly values speed in their receivers. There's a lot of beep beep in that lineup now that the Allens are gone.

Just gotta make sure somebody develops as a chain mover (or from the TE spot).

I think the team will go out and get 1 more big WR in the draft (I hope Jaleel Scott in a late round) to help move the chains consistently and win 50/50 balls. 

Archived