30. MIN - (OT) W. Richardson

31. NE - (QB) K. Lauletta

32. BUF - (WR) J. Scott

33. ARI - (S) D. Elliott

34. HOU - (S) A. Watts

35. DEN - (TE) J. Samuels

36. CIN - (DT) D. Nnadi

Who made out the best?

The Bengals will be selecting a center in the first or second. Daniels, Price, or Ragnow work. I don’t see them going OT, especially a LT with the addition of Glenn. If Orlando Brown slips to the 2nd or 3rd, I imagine we will take him. 

1 hour ago, johndeere1707 said:

The Bengals will be selecting a center in the first or second. Daniels, Price, or Ragnow work. I don’t see them going OT, especially a LT with the addition of Glenn. If Orlando Brown slips to the 2nd or 3rd, I imagine we will take him. 

I could see McGlinchey at 21 to play RT, but no to Williams.  But yes, a center at 21 or 46.

Jets... we get Rosen and give up our 2nd this year and next. (Our other second was Seattle’s).

this guarantees us a QB, and makes BUF or AZ jumping up a much higher price- prob 2-3x the cost of what we did for 3 spots. And the cost gets higher on draft day!

if BUF jumps to 2 or 4,5... gonna cost them like 3-4 picks. Love that for a division rival.

cant say im a fan for the jags. 

i dont think the jags should worry about finding a WR unless its a guy who offers something different for us like Sutton.  theres 3 Guys who i think would really help the team alot available: Mason Rudolph(we have no Backup QB on the roster nor do the FA crop look any good) or Will Hernandez(he would very likely add more Umph in our Oline and try him out at RG thus giving us 4 Really good Olinemen to spring our Stud RB Fournette on guys) or Mike Gesicki(yes hes not a great blocker but hes highly athletic and could give us the Jumbo slot guy we dont have on the roster and probably need for the redzone.   ill go with Hernandez just for fun. 

im not a big fan of Darius Leonard nor have i seen him considered that high in the draft. i also dont think we really need him.  i would go with Mark Andrews as he could be a jumbo slot WR for us that we probably need. i could also see Hayden Hurst TE South Carolina whos argued among people to be a top 5 te in this class and yet he doesnt go at all in your mock.  i would consider him there as well cuz hes probably the best all around TE if we wanted to go that route. 

round 3 isnt Bad but Shelton is a Huge reach there. i think hes a 6th round talent at the earliest.  i would run to the podium and draft Kyle Lauletta to be our Backup and Possibly our future qb. 

Mixed feelings as a Denver fan....I like both Chubb and Hughes but the way your board fell I would prefer Quenton Nelson and Nick Chubb maybe Tyrell Crosby instead of Chubb.

I don't like your 3rd round at all....I have a day 3 value on both guys and a late round for Bozeman.....with Jamarco Jones available I don't see how we would pass on him, specifically we are set on center and have absolutely nothing at RT.

I like the Falcons draft for the most part and we really need to look at a NT in round 4 in this situation.   Now as for WR in round 2 we should target Miller not atteman because we need a faster slot WR to replace Gabriel and compliment Julio and Sanu who are both big tall WR's.   So were missing that shifty speed guys now and Miller fits that better of the 2.

Now if we can somehow move around to get B.J. Hill in round 4 we would be fully set and looking good

21 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

This.  I don't really like any of the first three picks.  I .like the Ndani pick at the end of the third.  No way we pass on Price in the second.  In the first, I would pick between Daniels and Brown, then grab Price in the second.  Skai Moore isn't worth that pick in our scheme.  I agree with the position tho.  If not a LB, look for a TE like Fumagali or a WR like Cain.

ATL - (DL) T. Bryan

Love this pick

ATL - (WR) M. Ateman

Can't see the Falcons taking a slow WR like Ateman anywhere in the draft. He doesn't fit what they need (another field stretcher to complement Julio and replace Gabriel). If you wanna go big, go with EQ St. Brown and have a big, fast guy across from another big, fast guy.

ATL - (TE) M. Andrews

The Falcons taking a TE for the TE2 role makes sense. Andrews would be a steal here too.

Overall, I like the draft. I just think that a NT would be selected at some point. B.J. Hill could be the Falcons surprise pick in the 2nd round. 

5 hours ago, scar988 said:

Love this pick

Can't see the Falcons taking a slow WR like Ateman anywhere in the draft. He doesn't fit what they need (another field stretcher to complement Julio and replace Gabriel). If you wanna go big, go with EQ St. Brown and have a big, fast guy across from another big, fast guy.

The Falcons taking a TE for the TE2 role makes sense. Andrews would be a steal here too.

Overall, I like the draft. I just think that a NT would be selected at some point. B.J. Hill could be the Falcons surprise pick in the 2nd round. 

Scar we in sync this year it seems fam.  Me, you, and Devil are pretty much mirroring each others needs and replies and honestly i think thats a good thing to a certain extent because that means we don't have many needs and we know what the team usually does and the types they like.   Might be a little bit different in taste on certain guys but overall were getting close on most replies.

Archived