Kirk Cousins Stuff

Woz

Well Stafford just got the largest contract in the NFL, 27 million per year and change.  If Cousins has another year like last year  he will demand more.  This team has screwed the pooch on his situation, but that is ok.  We have fans that want to start Colt after that practice game Sunday.  :D

2 hours ago, TheGreeK1973 said:

Well Stafford just got the largest contract in the NFL, 27 million per year and change.  If Cousins has another year like last year  he will demand more.  This team has screwed the pooch on his situation, but that is ok.  We have fans that want to start Colt after that practice game Sunday.  :D

Literally no one has said we should start Colt. Most of use were saying he should be cut. 

On 8/29/2017 at 9:51 AM, turtle28 said:

If Kirk has a repeat season of the last 2, he's going to get around what Stafford made. Skins FO continues to look like idiots.

And most likely, he's not going to get it here.

1 hour ago, TheGreeK1973 said:

Didn't say on this board Lavar but many idiots on ESPN comments etc

Tom Loverro a writer at the Washington Times and a radio personality who's had a show on ESPN980 and now 106.7 The Fan  thinks the Redskins could roll with Colt and they'd get the same results... ?o.OO.o

26 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Tom Loverro a writer at the Washington Times and a radio personality who's had a show on ESPN980 and now 106.7 The Fan  thinks the Redskins could roll with Colt and they'd get the same results... ?o.OO.o

They wouldn't get similar results based off the fact Colt has a dead arm at this point. They also won't get the same results from anyone they can trade for or sign because Kirk is so well versed in this offense. 

With that said, we will have a different QB next year. I'm still going with Allen from Wyoming being our pick next season. They aren't going to tag Kirk again and I just don't believe he wants to be here. It's a marriage that should've ended this past off-season simply because Snyder/Allen have ruined the relationship to a point where it can't be repaired. It's sad because he's homegrown but I expected these kind of things when Snyder chose Allen over McCloughan. 

12 hours ago, lavar703 said:

They wouldn't get similar results based off the fact Colt has a dead arm at this point. They also won't get the same results from anyone they can trade for or sign because Kirk is so well versed in this offense. 

With that said, we will have a different QB next year. I'm still going with Allen from Wyoming being our pick next season. They aren't going to tag Kirk again and I just don't believe he wants to be here. It's a marriage that should've ended this past off-season simply because Snyder/Allen have ruined the relationship to a point where it can't be repaired. It's sad because he's homegrown but I expected these kind of things when Snyder chose Allen over McCloughan. 

So you endorse us trading up for a qb?

I think Allen is going to go top 5, there are other Qbs who will be available in the teens that I think will be availabe for us with our natural first to take if in fact Cousins is gone.

12 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Hate to say it but I agree with you.  Very little chance KC is here next year unless Allen and Synder wake the F up and understand this is their best chance to solidify the most important position in a football team.  There is something that can simply force their hand and that is if we make it to the playoffs and win one or two games.  The negative publicity not signing Cousins after a solid season and these type of results would be immense.

27 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

So you endorse us trading up for a qb?

I think Allen is going to go top 5, there are other Qbs who will be available in the teens that I think will be availabe for us with our natural first to take if in fact Cousins is gone.

Allen isn't going top 5. Darnold, Rosen and Jackson will all go ahead of him. Mason Rudolph will probably go ahead of him as well. 

42 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Allen isn't going top 5. Darnold, Rosen and Jackson will all go ahead of him. Mason Rudolph will probably go ahead of him as well. 

I guess we'll see. Scouts have Allen after Darnold at the moment. Did you see we were one of a handful of teams showed up to scout him?

Archived