Kirk Cousins Stuff

Woz

On 8/23/2017 at 0:51 PM, turtle28 said:

Let's hope that Allen, Doug Williams and company can continue us on the path that Scot started and what they did this offseason. Scot said in Sirius the interview that Doug Williams was his man in terms of scouting Qbs. He'd have Doug watch them, take notes and then tell Scot about what he saw. Then, they'd go over the tape together of the prospects.

From what Scot was saying on Sirius, it sounds like his top scouts and people like Williams should have learned a lot by just being around Scot, working with him and learning how he scouted players.

Can't continue on the path of Scot, if you don't have a clue of what that path is. 

23 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Tom Loverro a writer at the Washington Times and a radio personality who's had a show on ESPN980 and now 106.7 The Fan  thinks the Redskins could roll with Colt and they'd get the same results... ?o.OO.o

Tom Loverro is an idiot. I can't believe that Chad Dukes has him on. 

On 9/1/2017 at 9:18 PM, turtle28 said:

Tom Loverro a writer at the Washington Times and a radio personality who's had a show on ESPN980 and now 106.7 The Fan  thinks the Redskins could roll with Colt and they'd get the same results... ?o.OO.o

And it's an open question how he keeps getting these gigs considering ...

13 hours ago, turtle28 said:

So you endorse us trading up for a qb?

I think Allen is going to go top 5, there are other Qbs who will be available in the teens that I think will be availabe for us with our natural first to take if in fact Cousins is gone.

While I'm not totally on board with us trading up, I'm not actively against it at this point either.

That said, if the offensive line looks as bad as they did in the preseason, I don't think we'll have to worry all that much about trading up that far.

10 hours ago, Woz said:

While I'm not totally on board with us trading up, I'm not actively against it at this point either.

That said, if the offensive line looks as bad as they did in the preseason, I don't think we'll have to worry all that much about trading up that far.

The Ol is going to be the same as last year. Good in pass protection and average to poor in the run game. I really don't see that changing.

As for Qbs, there should be many prospects worth drafting, even in the teens and late in round 1, let a lone other rounds. We don't have to have a top 10 pick to get a good prospect.

2 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

I can never decide if Cousins' schtick is annoying or endearing. Guess it depends if we're winning games

My guess is he lost a bet or something with someone else on the team. It's things like this which we'll never know the answer to, that happen inside the lockeroom unless a player says why he did it.

Archived