Kirk Cousins Stuff

Woz

On 3/15/2018 at 11:16 AM, e16bball said:

I forgot that turtle was avbanig. Yeah, he was here from the very beginning too. 

Yep, that's my actual first two initials in my first name and middle name and my last name, its my twitter handle. I went with avbanig to keep things the same with most of my log ins/e-mails back then because my sister took abanig just like with gmail - her first initial in her first name is A also - so I had to add the V from my middle name for them.

36 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Oddly enough, Slate posts on probably every DMV sports related forum I've visited. I know he posts a lot on WNFF.

Omg for a second I thought you said WWE FORUM. I sware to god on wwe forum.com I see a poster named slateman240 lol

So McCartney basically admitted Kirk was probably never going to sign with the Redskins unless they offered him a fully guaranteed from the jump. So how dumb does the front office have to be not to have traded him last year? Lol

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

So McCartney basically admitted Kirk was probably never going to sign with the Redskins unless they offered him a fully guaranteed from the jump. So how dumb does the front office have to be not to have traded him last year? Lol

How dumb are they for giving him two years of guaranteed pay at top 5 QB money anyways?  I mean if they were willing to keep tagging him why not just give him the contract in the first place?

7 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

How dumb are they for giving him two years of guaranteed pay at top 5 QB money anyways?  I mean if they were willing to keep tagging him why not just give him the contract in the first place?

That's true too. For some reason I didn't think about that lol

1 hour ago, lavar703 said:

Extremely stupid! 

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

Yep, that was always where you, myself, Thai, Woz and a few other posters were at even back in 2016.

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

Not as dumb as Minnesota will be considered, when all Is said & done.

Archived