Kirk Cousins Stuff

Woz

4 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000863470/article/qb-index-week-7-carson-wentz-genuine-playmaker

And now, Greg Rosenthals updated QB rankings for anyone who wants a good laugh. 

How does he have Aaron Rodgers, a player that is out for the season, listed as #2?  Matt Ryan has been pretty meh this year, how is he ahead of Cousins?  Tyrod Taylor is 29th in the league in passing yards, yet he's somehow 13th?  

23 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

How does he have Aaron Rodgers, a player that is out for the season, listed as #2?  Matt Ryan has been pretty meh this year, how is he ahead of Cousins?  Tyrod Taylor is 29th in the league in passing yards, yet he's somehow 13th?  

I think he had Kirk at 27 in his rankings before this one when he did all 32. He even had Case Keenum ahead of Kirk lol

Kirk had a decent game again. There's a clear talent gap between he and Wentz but one was a fourth rounder and the other the second overall pick. Kirk struggles recognizing the blitz and he misses open receivers but I can't imagine we're going to find much better in the draft. The time to pay him has come and gone. I'll just enjoy his last 10+ games here knowing full well that this is his last ride in the burgundy and gold. 

I fully expect Kirk and the Niners to capture the NFC West title next year and make the playoffs. Meanwhile we'll hang onto Gruden for one more year with Colt at the helm and go back to our doormat status. All is right in the world I suppose. 

35 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Kirk had a decent game again. There's a clear talent gap between he and Wentz but one was a fourth rounder and the other the second overall pick. Kirk struggles recognizing the blitz and he misses open receivers but I can't imagine we're going to find much better in the draft. The time to pay him has come and gone. I'll just enjoy his last 10+ games here knowing full well that this is his last ride in the burgundy and gold. 

I fully expect Kirk and the Niners to capture the NFC West title next year and make the playoffs. Meanwhile we'll hang onto Gruden for one more year with Colt at the helm and go back to our doormat status. All is right in the world I suppose. 

Wentz had an exceptional game. I can’t believe how well he’s playing. He’s playing like the top qb in the nfl right now. He hit covered receivers, found mismatches and escaped sure sacks like Roethisberger, McNabb and McNair used to do because of their strength, elusiveness and athleticism. 

Cousins is a notch below that. He’s a pocket passer. Considering he has WRs who struggle to win on the outside he’s worked magic as well. He did a great job finding his TEs & RBs when they Wrs weren’t getting open, I don’t remember one WR making an exceptional play for Cousins the way Ertz, Jeffery and Clement did for Wentz.

Anyways, I sure hope that Cousins isn’t gone because I think we are a bell cow RB & a deep threat WR - to go opposite Doctson - away from being a top 5 offense. 

I don’t think we should go backwards as an organization and not retaining Kirk is going backwards.

You just aren't getting it. The eagles decided enough was enough. Fired their coach, got their QB and picked up some weapons to help him. The redskins on the other hand let their weapons go, including a perennial 1K yard back and then a season later two 1K yard receivers all because of Bruce and Jays outrageous egos. 

We were fine at RB and then for some inexplicable reason decided to make it worse. We were great at receiver and then again, decided to make it worse. This organization is dumb. They aren't as dumb as Cleveland but that's only because Cleveland keeps passing up franchise QBs for absolutely no reason. The redskins on the other hand just keep taking weapons away from their QB because they think they can easily be replaced. 

At the end of the day we probably should've fired Jay after the Giants season ending debacle. Promoted McVay, hired Doug Williams as team president and GM, relieved Bruce Allen of his duties, traded Kirk for San Fran's 2018 first and allowed McVay to build his own staff. You simply cannot allow 2K yards of offense plus your OC to walk away and think everything's going to be peachy. Other teams recognize this stuff, the redskins on the other hand act shocked when it smacks them in the face. 

I'd kill to be an eagles fan. They may not have any Super Bowls but at least they don't have a moron for an owner who cares more about giving his friends jobs then he does the team winning football games. People around the team can talk up Dans will to win all they want but at the end of the day he's a loser. And yes, he cares more about money than he does winning otherwise Bruce would be gone and he'd do an actual rebuild with real deal football people in place. 

5 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

You just aren't getting it. The eagles decided enough was enough. Fired their coach, got their QB and picked up some weapons to help him. The redskins on the other hand let their weapons go, including a perennial 1K yard back and then a season later two 1K yard receivers all because of Bruce and Jays outrageous egos. 

We were fine at RB and then for some inexplicable reason decided to make it worse. We were great at receiver and then again, decided to make it worse. This organization is dumb. They aren't as dumb as Cleveland but that's only because Cleveland keeps passing up franchise QBs for absolutely no reason. The redskins on the other hand just keep taking weapons away from their QB because they think they can easily be replaced. 

At the end of the day we probably should've fired Jay after the Giants season ending debacle. Promoted McVay, hired Doug Williams as team president and GM, relieved Bruce Allen of his duties, traded Kirk for San Fran's 2018 first and allowed McVay to build his own staff. You simply cannot allow 2K yards of offense plus your OC to walk away and think everything's going to be peachy. Other teams recognize this stuff, the redskins on the other hand act shocked when it smacks them in the face. 

I'd kill to be an eagles fan. They may not have any Super Bowls but at least they don't have a moron for an owner who cares more about giving his friends jobs then he does the team winning football games. People around the team can talk up Dans will to win all they want but at the end of the day he's a loser. And yes, he cares more about money than he does winning otherwise Bruce would be gone and he'd do an actual rebuild with real deal football people in place. 

Errrr what?  Zero Superbowls.  

37 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Do you really remember any of our Super Bowls? I mean I was 6 years old for the last one and I don't remember much. Even though we have three Super Bowls it's not like I remember much of the joy from winning them. 

Yes I remember our last 2 Super Bowls and you don’t have to die to be an eagles fan, no one in this forum is stopping you from being one right now.

We couldn’t keep two WRs over 30 who are overpaid. 

The eagles’ Agholor was almost cut before this season. We have Doctson & Crowder, they need to step up more.

Trading Kirk is not the answer. You are a huge flip flopper on Kirk and it’s not even based on his personal play, it’s onky based on if the team wins or not.

When Kirk balled out vs the Raiders you said pay the man! After losses to arguably the two best teams in the NFL you say he shouldn’t be back and we should have traded him.

whatever man

6 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Yes I remember our last 2 Super Bowls and you don’t have to die to be an eagles fan, no one in this forum is stopping you from being one right now.

We couldn’t keep two WRs over 30 who are overpaid. 

The eagles’ Agholor was almost cut before this season. We have Doctson & Crowder, they need to step up more.

Trading Kirk is not the answer. You are a huge flip flopper on Kirk and it’s not even based on his personal play, it’s onky based on if the team wins or not.

When Kirk balled out vs the Raiders you said pay the man! After losses to arguably the two best teams in the NFL you say he shouldn’t be back and we should have traded him.

whatever man

Here's my post.

Here's your head. 

51 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Do you really remember any of our Super Bowls? I mean I was 6 years old for the last one and I don't remember much. Even though we have three Super Bowls it's not like I remember much of the joy from winning them. 

I was 10 for the last one, so yes I remember.  

Archived