Kirk Cousins Stuff

Woz

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Fuller will start opposite Norman, Dunbar or Moreau will come in when we go nickle and fuller will move to the slot. We don’t need another corner.

Fuller our slot guy turtle I mean will see how it goes . Dunbar on the outside he has the size and experince . Fuller at the slot is to risky he's good at it .

8 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Fuller our slot guy turtle I mean will see how it goes . Dunbar on the outside he has the size and experince . Fuller at the slot is to risky he's good at it .

He has the ability to do both. When they go 3 corners, Dunbar or Moreau will move outside and Fuller will move to the slot, so like 60 to 70% of the game Dunbar will play outside and Fuller will be in the slot.

2 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

If Big Ben retires any chance they go after Cousins?

I doubt it. I still think he ends up a Jet or Jaguar via sign and trade. I know Kahn backed Bortles but he's an atrocious QB and the Jaguars would be insane to stick with him. 

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

I doubt it. I still think he ends up a Jet or Jaguar via sign and trade. I know Kahn backed Bortles but he's an atrocious QB and the Jaguars would be insane to stick with him. 

Some owners are insane.  Look at ours.  

4 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Some owners are insane.  Look at ours.  

That is true. Kahn seems like an intelligent man though so I have to assume he understands how much better his team would be with Kirk. An extremely late first round pick for Kirk would be highway robbery by the Jaguars and that would have to make them a Super Bowl favorite next year. 

26 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

That is true. Kahn seems like an intelligent man though so I have to assume he understands how much better his team would be with Kirk. An extremely late first round pick for Kirk would be highway robbery by the Jaguars and that would have to make them a Super Bowl favorite next year. 

No one is trading for Cousins.  Why would they? 

7 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

No one is trading for Cousins.  Why would they? 

Because if we franchise Kirk, we still control his rights for one more year and if a team like AZ, Denv, Cle, Buffalo or the NYJ want him that badly they may be willing to trade something to get their franchise qb. Denv actually needs cap space, they would be wise to trade us a defender like Talib or Marshall to create cap space for Cousins and we could get a 2nd round pick.

I don’t think the jags move on from Bortles. He’s younger, has a string arm and athleticism abd didn’t screw up like a Ben did today with turnovers. Bortles has a lot of young Ben in him, he’s only going to get better and more accurate over the next few years.

Just now, turtle28 said:

Because we still control his rights for one more year and if the6 want him that badly they may be willing to trade something to get their franchise qb.

I don’t think the jags move on from Bortles. He’s younger, has a string arm and athleticism abd didn’t screw up like a Ben did today with turnovers. Bortles has a lot of young Ben in him, he’s only going to get better and more accurate over the next few years.

We only control his rights if we Franchise Tag him for $34 mil.

Archived