Kirk Cousins Stuff

Woz

It's not like I don't expect people to dislike my positive "hope" that we'll continue going in the right direction. You can say what you want Mknight, we can just agree to disagree. It's just hope, that's all it is. No one knows whether we'll continue to get better or take a turn for the worse soon.

I think all of us "hope" that we continue to build a good team around Kirk, even if we know that it probably won't happen because of the bozos at the top of our organization.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

It's not like I don't expect people to dislike my positive "hope" that we'll continue going in the right direction. You can say what you want Mknight, we can just agree to disagree. It's just hope, that's all it is. No one knows whether we'll continue to get better or take a turn for the worse soon.

I think all of us "hope" that we continue to build a good team around Kirk, even if we know that it probably won't happen because of the bozos at the top of our organization.

I don't have a problem with hope.  We're currently undefeated for 2017, hope is fine.  The problem I have is when I'm trying to have a serious conversation with people about the current state of things, and we get interrupted by obvious homerism that dumbs down the conversation.  I'm talking in general not pointing at this thread. 

Just now, turtle28 said:

I would point out that he A) did not mention anyone by name, and B) was trying to walk away. Why would you pick a fight here?

Well I'm sorry for being a fan and having hope. You're going to have to learn to deal with it. It's just the way I am unless I truly see things going in the crapper like they started to when Cerrato was here and at times during the Shanahan era. 

Without a dissenting view this forum would be boring and you'd all just be high fiving and sitting around singing kumbaya all day long. xD

I don't think I dumb down any conversation, just because I have a different opinion doesn't mean that my opinion is wrong and others are always right. Talk about my crap don't stink line! Lol ? 

Just now, turtle28 said:

Well I'm sorry for being a fan and having hope.

Why? Why do you have hope with this franchise?

Just now, turtle28 said:

It's just the way I am unless I truly see things going in the crapper like they started to when Cerrato was here and at times during the Shanahan era. 

Except it looks to be as bad, it just hasn't hit us yet.

Just now, turtle28 said:

Without a dissenting view this forum would be boring and you'd all just be high fiving and sitting around singing kumbaya all day long.

No, more like a daily rending of garments or throwing our hands up in the air at poorly managed/coached/owned this franchise is.

5 minutes ago, Woz said:

Why? Why do you have hope with this franchise?

Except it looks to be as bad, it just hasn't hit us yet.

No, more like a daily rending of garments or throwing our hands up in the air at poorly managed/coached/owned this franchise is.

I have always had hope for my favorite sports teams, I don't know why, ask my parents where I get that gene from. It's probably my grandfather who was a life long Browns fan but thought every year they could win the super bowl even if deep down he knew it wasn't going to happen, that doesn't mean he didn't hope it was going to though.

I also seriously hate coming to this forum every day and seeing nothing but pessimism and bad news so I try to make best of a bad situation. 

Just now, turtle28 said:

I have always had hope for my favorite sports teams, I don't know why, ask my parents where I get that gene from. It's probably my grandfather who was a life long Browns fan but thought every year they could win the super bowl even if deep down he knew it wasn't going to happen, that doesn't mean he didn't hope it was going to though.

I would recommend a read on this (if you cannot laugh at yourself, then you need to relax):

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2017-washington-redskins-1797971084

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

I would recommend a read on this (if you cannot laugh at yourself, then you need to relax):

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2017-washington-redskins-1797971084

I've read that before, seriously couldn't make it through the article. I realize a lot of what I hope is naive but oh well, it is what it is. If players and coaches totally screw up on a play or whatever I've always pointed that out as well. It's not like I'm all sunshine all the time but in the offseason I try to be.

Just now, turtle28 said:

I've read that before, seriously couldn't make it through the article. I realize a lot of what I hope is naive but oh well, it is what it is. If players and coaches totally screw up on a play or whatever I've always pointed that out as well. It's not like I'm all sunshine all the time but in the offseason I try to be.

I've been rolling at all of the pointed-but-hilarious criticism. If it bothers you, they build one for every franchise. Here's another take (Giants and Cowboys aren't there yet):

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2017-philadelphia-eagles-1797746673

8 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Are you still a Rams fan dude? Not trying to pick a fight just honestly wondering what I'd do if put in the same situation...

And we all feel the same way. We have no idea what they're thinking? 

Yes, I am. What would I do? Pay Kirk.

17 hours ago, jrry32 said:

It's a win-win. If you find someone better, trade him. He'll have value either ways.

Is there any chance we can convince you to work for Dan Snyder? I know, I KNOW ... 

... but please? pretty please?

Archived