We still have the most cap space

Aztec Hammer

14 minutes ago, mistakey said:

It’s not actually a cap floor, it’s a cash spent floor avgd over a couple years.  So signing bonuses, dead cap, etc counts towards that floor.

Right, but how much do we HAVE to spend this year to avoid.................something bad, like a penalty or not being able to roll over all the cap space.

4 minutes ago, GongKong said:

I listen to those here saying yeah but there is talent. I say actually there is little to no talent hence the horrid nature of wins losses in actuality.

There is talent.

I think you are overlooking the misuse of talent they had last year by their coaches.

There will be much more talent this year.

Unfortunately, two of the deficient coaches (Hueball and Williams) will still be here, too.

It is as much poor coaching as poor talent that gave us 0-16.

7 minutes ago, GongKong said:

There were not getting 6 wins last year. With all the moves they won't get it this year. 

It's crazy talk. They are a horrid team. I listen to those here saying yeah but there is talent. I say actually there is little to no talent hence the horrid nature of wins losses in actuality.

Browns are historically bad. Not just normal they suck. Abomination bad.

All the cap room every single year and all the draft picks every single year lead to the same outcome 0 to 4 wins. 6 wins is damn near a parade.

This team needs to get to 8 and 8 before any conversation of talent, wins, not being an abomination. 

Umm, ok.  I will still stand by my assertion that had Kirk Cousins been the QB here and Kizer been the starter in Washington, we would have flip flopped records (though we probably lose 1-2 games more because of the Hue factor)

1 minute ago, bruceb said:

It is as much poor coaching as poor talent that gave us 0-16.

While true, a "good" QB would have gotten us a handful of wins or more.

We had an all time bad starting QB (though I do not blame him for being so)

Imho, Haley is the wildcard in projecting the 2018 season.

Hueball and Williams already got in bed together to throw Sashi under the bus and deflect scrutiny from their questionable performances.

As of now, at least, Haley is his own man and can rise above the Hueball/Williams crap.

Archived