Seahawks sign DJ Fluker

49erurtaza

I’m taking credit for this one. Met him on Friday outside the team hotel and he was shocked someone actually recognized who he was. Told him this fan base would fall in love with him. 

Genuinely excited to add him to the IOL and get some push in the middle where we’ve sorely lacked it. 

5 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

If they are committing to a power scheme, and keep him at G, then he's an upgrade over last year's OG's. 

Just don't try to put him on an island at RT, for the love of God.

Signed,

Russell Wilson fantasy owners.

It cannot be any worse than having Germain Ifedi at RT.

checks PFF grades for both players

Oh my god it can.

Neither Fluker nor Ifedi will be playing RT this year (at least in my estimation). 

Last years scheduled LT George Fant (coming off an ACL tear in preseason) will provide a huge improvement to our RT spot, and we’ll have Fluker, Ifedi, and sophomore Ethan Pocic competing for the 2 guard spots. If Ifedi/Fluker win out, that’s a lot of power on the inside with two very capable pass protectors on the perimeter. 

The 2018 line should be considerably improved pending health. 

Not exactly Tyron Smith for agility, nor will he ever appear on Dancing With the Stars, but he gave the Giants push in the running game they hadn't enjoyed since Chris Snee; and he has a sexy hairstyle:

Image result for DJ Fluker

1 hour ago, game3525 said:

Seahawks FO hates Russell. 

Poor Russell. He’s going to have free men coming up the gut. It isn’t even that he physically sucks. Physically he should be good he just can’t see some rushers for some reason. They must have a Harry Potter cloak of invisibility to him.

Archived