2017 Preseason GDT Wk 1 Browns vs. Saints

Bucketheadsdad

11 minutes ago, BwickRedux said:

How many Gregg Williamses does it take to screw in a light bulb?

2 - one to screw it in and one to pay his players to knock it out again

(I'll see myself out...)

ksbp.gif

No appreciation for my paper towel/candy bar references.  

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, BwickRedux said:

How many Gregg Williamses does it take to screw in a light bulb?

2 - one to screw it in and one to pay his players to knock it out again

(I'll see myself out...)

I is interesting watch players we could of had in the preseason, Watson is looking good. I like that he throws the ball away. This is quality, Kizer will have to grow in. I think he will want to make the most of each play, rather than take what is there. On he positives hough, Kizer has a howitzer, compared to Watson, who has a okay arm. (Kessler to me has the power of a super soaker).

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Gordon would be a huge boost.

WR is still lacking talent IMO.  When healthy I think we have just enough, but our depth is horrible.

As someone who thinks it's pure folly to discuss Gordon coming back (because i truly believe it will never happen), I am willing to suspend that for one moment and offer this thought-

During each year of his actual career he's played under three different headcoaches, none of whom had control of the locker room remotely close to how Hue does. If he ever were to make it back, I think this would present the best situation Gordon could have to remain on the right track.

13 minutes ago, BwickRedux said:

As someone who thinks it's pure folly to discuss Gordon coming back (because i truly believe it will never happen), I am willing to suspend that for one moment and offer this thought-

During each year of his actual career he's played under three different headcoaches, none of whom had control of the locker room remotely close to how Hue does. If he ever were to make it back, I think this would present the best situation Gordon could have to remain on the right track.

Agree, on both parts.

I'd still be shocked if he ever suits up for the Browns again, but if anyone can keep him focused, Hue has as good of a shot as anyone.

Archived